Bannon next on Mueller's radar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

[​IMG]

3. UsualName

UsualName

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Prosecutors generally prefer to interview witnesses before a grand jury when they believe they have information that the witnesses do not know or when they think they might catch the witnesses in a lie. It is much easier for a witness to stop the questioning or sidestep questions in an interview than during grand jury testimony, which is transcribed, and witnesses are required to answer every question.

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

6. Hello grand jury, my name is John Podesta, and I was the Chairman of Hillary's presidential campaign and managed her dossier plot along with the FBI and my brother and some KGB agents we hired with campaign money and y'all aren't gonna believe the Shiite I am going to tell you to save my arse. I thought Jim Comey and Loretta would be there to cover for me as they did for Hillary but not lookin good. And that weasel Rosenstein will probably blame stuff on me right while I am trying to blame it on him. I hate that.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  7. UsualName

UsualName

You have developed quite a story in your mind.

exGOPer likes this.
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

There were no meetings with Russians during the campaign. Fake news. Oh, you mean the meeting at Trump Tower? Between Russian operatives and the senior campaign leadership? That was only to speak about adoptions. Oh, you found Don Jr's emails about the meeting in which he responded to the possibility of getting Russian help with dirt on Clinton by saying "I love it!" Well, nothing actually happened at the meeting, which is why they left it off of all their security clearance disclosures. Oh, Steve Bannon is now calling the meeting treasonous? Well, Steve Bannon is a Rino and cuckservative. So there. Fake news

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

That's Fox News reporter by the way

10. Really? Let's examine that, shall we?

First of all, note that Mueller has already subpoenaed documents and employees from Tony Podesta.

Second, note that aforementioned Tony Podesta suddenly decided to resign and close down his lobbying group after it was disclosed that his firm was referenced/fingered in the indictment of Paul Mannafort.

Third, note that Mannafort is not cooperating with Mueller but Mannafort worked for Podesta's group and the Russians and will know far more than people want him to know about the dems, not just Trump.

Fourth, note that the connections between the dnc, Hillary's campaign, podesta's group, their shared lawyer who laundered the money to pay fusion, and their connection to fusion, the fbi, and payments to the kgb are well established, and note further that the justice department has finally had to cough up the dossier supporting and related documents so there is much more to come.

And you think all these issues are just in my mind? You might want to check with the Mothership for some updates. That cast of characters is in Mueller's crosshairs, the House Committee's crosshairs, the Inspector General's crosshair's and the crosshairs of the FBI looking at election/Russian connections that Mueller may or may not look at. Mueller did not want to go into dem stuff but when he nailed Mannafort it unexpectedly turned out that he worked for podesta, not just trumps. Also Mueller has pressure on him to indicate at least a couple democrats to fend of the partisan accusations that he faces bigly.

More to come, much more, and it arrives by the pantload daily now. You go right ahead and know nothing. You don't count. The developments in DC do.

#10     Jan 16, 2018