Bannon Brilliance - Christian / Zionist alliance vs the establishment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 13, 2017.

1. jem

jem

This is so smart on so many levels.
    the beginning of a new non establishment party.
    If you are a zionist why would you want to be a democrat or establishment republican?

“There are so many games being played by the establishment … You get double dealt all the time,” Bannon said. “That’s how you get the Iran Deal. And that’s how we still allow the American government to finance people that have blood on their hands of innocent Jewish civilians.”

“It is time for us to act,” Bannon said, addressing the Jewish community and other American supporters of Israel, “and I believe the only way to act is not through moderation. I am not a moderate, I’m a fighter. And that’s why I’m proud to stand with the state of Israel. That’s why I’m proud to be a Christian Zionist. That is why I’m proud to be a partner of one of the greatest nations on earth and the foundation of the Judeo-Christian West.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-standing-o-from-leading-jewish-organization/

The Zionist Organization of America’s annual awards gala gave Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon three standing ovations Sunday after the former White House chief strategist delivered a fiery speech praising President Donald Trump’s leadership in the Middle East and calling on America’s Jewish community “to bind together and work as partners” in his war against the GOP establishment.

“As the storm clouds are rising in the Middle East … we’re leading an insurgency movement against the Republican establishment and against the permanent political class in Washington, D.C.,” Bannon told the crowd.

“There are so many games being played by the establishment … You get double dealt all the time,” Bannon said. “That’s how you get the Iran Deal. And that’s how we still allow the American government to finance people that have blood on their hands of innocent Jewish civilians.”

“It is time for us to act,” Bannon said, addressing the Jewish community and other American supporters of Israel, “and I believe the only way to act is not through moderation. I am not a moderate, I’m a fighter. And that’s why I’m proud to stand with the state of Israel. That’s why I’m proud to be a Christian Zionist. That is why I’m proud to be a partner of one of the greatest nations on earth and the foundation of the Judeo-Christian West.”

Calling Trump “the strongest supporter of Israel, since Ronald Reagan,” Bannon recalled President Trump’s inauguration speech:

“On the 20th of January, 2017 … President Trump said we will reinforce old alliances and form new ones tounite the civilized world against radical terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth.”

advertisement

“President Trump knew that 100 years from now that speech… will be looked at and studied. And look what he did, in the first 9 or 10 months of his administration, he destroyed the physical caliphate of ISIS.”

“In 2014, ISIS had 8 million people under their reign,” Bannon added. “It was one of the largest, most productive countries in the Middle East and, in the first nine months of President Trump’s administration, it’s eradicated.”

“People forget that the ‘opposition party’… the geniuses on Morning Joe, every morning will tell ya ‘oh, you know, President Trump is just following through on Barack Obama’s plan.’ — Yea? I don’t remember ISIS being eradicated on [Obama’s] watch,” Bannon declared, to many in the crowd’s great approval.

Bannon also praised Trump for calling together the “Arab and Muslim Summit” in May to talk about stopping the expansion of Iran and “to talk about how we are going to stop the games that everybody is playing on financing radical Islamic terrorism in the West — in Europe and in the United States.”

“Finally,” Bannon said, “someone took a stand.”

But, Bannon predicted, “We have a long, dark valley to go through, folks. Iran, Turkey, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood. The Middle East right now is on a knife’s edge. It’s going to take strong leadership.”

“As the radical left tries to nullify … the 2016 election,” Bannon went on, Trump is under pressure in Washington. “President Trump needs our back because we’re a nation at war, and this war is only going to be won if we bind together and work as partners.”

“I’m proud to be a Christian Zionist,” Bannon repeated, concluding his speech, and eliciting a standing ovation from the gala crowd.

Joining Bannon on the speakers’ list were a who’s who of American Zionists, including law professor Alan Dershowitz, Trump-appointed U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman, former Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-CT), and Sen. Tom Cotton (D-AR) — a group ZOA President Morton Klein called “arguably the strongest group of public Zionists in America.”

Other former Trump administration officials were in attendance, including Sebastian Gorka and Sean Spicer.

While originally slated to speak, Republican megadonor and ardent Zionist Sheldon Adelson was unable to attend. Bannon lauded Adelson though, saying 2016’s “victory would not have come without one other person besides Donald Trump: Sheldon Adelson.”

“It is not about resources, it’s about counsel, guidance, and wisdom,” Bannon said. “You gotta remember, folks, we were down by double digits almost the entire time. When we closed the gap and finally got within shouting distance, Billy Bush weekend happened. And you know what most of the establishment Republicans do when things get tough: they cut and they run.”

“Sheldon Adelson didn’t cut and run. Sheldon Adelson had Donald Trump’s back. Sheldon Adelson offered guidance, and counsel, and wisdom of how to get through it. He was there for Donald Trump about how to comport oneself and how to dig down deep. And it was his guidance and his wisdom that helped get us through.”

Following Bannon’s speech, Klein took the stage, saying “All over the internet, there are people calling me an unhinged bigot who is promoting [and] mainstreaming Nazism because we proudly brought Steve Bannon to the Zionist Organization of America,” referencing the false accusations that Bannon is anti-Semitic.

“If Steve Bannon was an anti-Semite or racist, ZOA would be at his throat, not giving him a podium to speak,” Klein said previously, ahead of Sunday night’s gala.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. What exactly are the Zionists contributing to this partnership? No country is more lavishly supported by the US and US conservatives. Jews are among the democrats most loyal supporters however. They support hate groups, like SPLC. So WTF do we get for bending over?

3. Just to be clear, I don't have a problem supporting Israel at all. A little gratitude once in a while would be nice. Instead, we get lawsuits filed by jewish groups to take down crosses or Ten Commandments scrolls.

To be honest, a lot of the alt right is not enthusiastic about jews, Israel or Zionism. They no doubt would be interested in learning how the management of all the TV nets, virtually all of CNN, the execs of the major newspapers and movie studios, all come from one relatively small religious group. Don't say it's the genes because that would Nazi. It's almost like that diversity and inclusion they are always preaching is just for us.

4. jem

jem

pro Isreali people don't have to be lunatic liberals. pro isreali people would naturally be against Iran, and Isis and the muslim brotherhood. pro isreali people probably do not enjoy watching all this crazy immigration from muslim countries.

bannon just needs to pull a few elites over.

By the way the concentration of all that power... comes about from having access to the money produced by the privately owned Federal Reserve.
    In a society with high taxation... the only people with the risk capital to buy up all the very expensive assets are the people with direct access to free and very cheap money.
    you can't take flyers on 200 million dollar movies and billion dollar buyouts.... if you money comes from a lifetime of hard work and after tax dollars.

but with FED money...
    if you are wrong you take down the bank with your... but the bank is too big to fail so the fed just puts a trillion into their accounts and says pay us back later with cheap money.

the above is obviously a generalization.
    But cheap replaceable capital will gather up all the assets in a high tax scheme - over the long run. After tax dollar become too dear to keep taking risks and winning. Especially if the scheme includes death taxes.

The deals become leveraged with bank money.
    The bankers eventually gather all the assets.
    so its not necessarily the religion, it the bankers who control all the assets.

5. RRY16

RRY16

This reeks of Gingrich and Netanyahu.

jem likes this.
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

And most Jews are not enthusiastic about racist republicans thats why like most minorities they vote democrat.

7. jem

jem

netanyahu seems like a very good call. breitbart was apparently founded when breitbart was in Isreal...

which why these anti isreal racist label is so laughable.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

[​IMG]

A lot of people don’t realize this but Breitbart News Network really got its start in Jerusalem. It was the summer of 2007, and Andrew had been invited to tour Israel as part of a media junket. I agreed to tag along as his lawyer and best friend. What neither of us knew at the time was that the trip would change our lives and give us the inspiration for Breitbart News Network.
    One night in Jerusalem, when we were getting ready for dinner, Andrew turned to me and asked if I would de-partner from the 800-person law firm where I was practicing and become business partners with him. He said he needed my help to create a media company. He needed my help to “change the world.”

Perhaps it was because we were in such an historic place, or because I was energized by the courage of the Jewish people in the Holy Land, or maybe it was the alcohol at cocktail hour, but I said “yes.”

We were blown away by the spirit, tenacity, and resourcefulness of the Israeli people on that trip. Andrew could be quite convincing, not to mention inspiring, and I decided right there and then to “throw away” (my Mom’s phrase) a perfectly good, successful and safe career in order to start a “new media” company with Andrew Breitbart out of his basement and my home office.

From that humble beginning grew Breitbart News Network.

One thing we specifically discussed that night was our desire to start a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti- Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street. By launching Breitbart Jerusalem, the journey comes full circle and a promise between two friends is fulfilled. And in a very real sense, Breitbart News Network returns to its roots.

Larry Solov is President and CEO of Breitbart News Network.

Optionpro007 likes this.