Banks aren't reselling many foreclosed homes

Discussion in 'Economics' started by misterno, Apr 9, 2009.

1. MattF

MattF

Who knows? When banks seize these, it could be months before they are even put on the market.

Or they try to send them to auction first...then list it if it doesn't sell there.

Or it gets packaged up with others and tried to be sold as a larger lot.

Or it got pulled off market because no one offered.

There are a myriad of ways to deal with these...heck I know of a few in my area that have been empty/owned for a while and haven't been listed yet...trying to track them down through the banks and see if I can get any for a deal (as they are in excellent shape).

2. Only YOU are doomed my friend.
    Only YOU.
    :D

3. Eight

Eight

Those folks live fifty per house, they don't have credit card bills, they have miniscule housing costs, they don't eat in restaurants much... it's like the Hippies back in the day, I knew a banker, he said if it wasn't for hippies his bank would have nothing in it, they would come in and deposit their whole checks, the rest of the people were mortgaged to the hilt...

4. Please!!!! Anybody who has been on this site knows that lies and bullshit thrive - honesty and truth are dying! There was a thread not so long ago about some dingleberry who quit his job and started his own hedge fund. He had burned through his savings and was working as a pizza delivery guy, BUT still living in the $750,000 home that he hadn't made a payment on in two years!!!! Why??? (rhetorical question) Because the banks didn't HAVE to foreclose on him, because Uncle (Dumb Fuck) Sam was propping up the banks - using your and my money to support the banks and the banks didn't have to show the loss on their books!!! What the hell do you think the suspension of mark-to-market accounting was about - covering the exposed balls of dumb fuck banks!

Bush was a dumb ass and Obama has filled and exceeded Bush's shoes...just as the power elite wanted!

-gastropod

5. KeLo

KeLo

King Solomon said: "It is harder to find truth than gold buried deep in the earth."
    He also said: "There is nothing new under the sun."

It doesn't matter to me if there really was a Solomon, or not. The point is that these are maxims that have stood the test of time.

6. gold@42

gold@42

Try asking MR OBAMA he has the answer for everything