BankOne taken over JPM/Chase

Discussion in 'Trading' started by limitdown, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Theflyonthewall.com had a story on Jan. 9 with Lehman talking of a possible merger....JP Morgan-JPM an acquisition of Bank One-ONE would be very compelling@LEHM

#11     Jan 15, 2004
  2. Mecro

Mecro

You went to Wharton and you do not get why you should feel like shit?

#12     Jan 15, 2004
  3. Wharton is LATIN for: Inflated sense of self, and a lifetime of entitlement...

Who cares where you went to school..pls man lose that ego;

I know highschool dropouts making 7 to 8 figures at the Merc...

Get over yourself...

if you are trying to goof off then fine by me; but if you are serious with 1/2 the crap you say...my friend you need some deep clinical therapy.

David

#13     Jan 15, 2004

4. I don't know what that feels like...maybe you do?

#14     Jan 15, 2004
  5. you mean, he couldn't break you off a piece of summ-thin, sumpt-tin?

#15     Jan 15, 2004

6. No matter how much money they have, they will never have an education. Let me ask you this...will they encourage their children to go to college? If so, will they encourage them to go to the best colleges?

#16     Mar 4, 2004
  7. Mecro

Mecro

Hell yeah I do, it's called the experience of life. When you are at the bottom, you learn and fight. You get the experience and the strength to make something of yourself and actually hold on to the top.

You're just too stupid to even realize how pathetic you are. We laugh at you.

#17     Mar 4, 2004

8. What a dumb thing to say....

#18     Mar 4, 2004
  9. Mecro

Mecro

College is overrated. It's really about the experience rather than the crap they teach you. Honestly, I do not think that even 50% of the material I was forced to learn is worth anything to me. Some of it is invaluable but I would have learned it anyway on my own.

Booksmarts and higher education are generic in today's society. True intelligence and street smarts are quite more esoteric.

#19     Mar 4, 2004
  10. Then why do so many kids still want to go to Ivy League colleges?

#20     Mar 7, 2004