BankofAmerica Refuses Business with McMillian Firearms...because they sell firearms.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like someone else already mentioned, you hypocrite liberals do approve of certain kinds of discrimination. When it furthers your agenda.

#31     Apr 25, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

BOA exercising moral backbone...........that's a joke right?

#32     Apr 25, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

A canadian talking about the Bank of America? What is wrong with this guy?

#33     Apr 25, 2012
  4. +1

...LOL... So true...!!!

#34     Apr 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from achilles28:

"Wtf am I thinking? The security and armored car guards that protect BoA's cash probably carry slingshots. Here's the Liberal hypocrisy, crammed down our throat. It's okay when Banks protect themselves with guns. But it's not okay when YOU protect yourself with a gun. It's all about a two-tier system with these fucks. The Elite write the rules for us, then exempt themselves from it."

I'm waiting on one of our esteemed liberal anti gun nuts to refute this factual statement.

#35     Apr 25, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

He claims he bought some US treasury bonds and now he thinks he's both qualified and justified in worrying non stop about US affairs and politics.

#36     Apr 25, 2012
  7. It's a perfectly understandable decision given how many people they fucked over. I wouldn't want a whole lot of guns on the street either if the entire world hated my f'n guts.

#37     Apr 25, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Free enterprise swings both ways. Banks are within their rights to limit sector exposure. Who are you guys to dictate credit or portfolio policy?

#38     Apr 25, 2012
  9. Crispy

Crispy

You may use the pre-paid envelopes to send replies wrapped around a brick though. :D

#39     Apr 25, 2012
  10. Wallet

Wallet

Exactly, they are just pandering to the wishes of their larger shareholders who dictate corporate policy....if that's their wish (albeit hypocritical ) then by all means......... but if free enterprise is suppose to rule, then there's a laundry list of special favors that have been granted them, that is anything but in the interest of free enterprise.

#40     Apr 25, 2012