BankofAmerica Refuses Business with McMillian Firearms...because they sell firearms.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Apr 24, 2012.

1. rew

rew

Indeed. You can be sure that every Hollywood liberal who calls for more restrictive gun laws has an armed bodyguard.

#21     Apr 24, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Just send the empty prepaid return envelope back, they can foot the postage and the post office needs the business

#22     Apr 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Snopes has lied in the past. And almost always favors the leftists.

#23     Apr 25, 2012
  4. Arnie

Arnie

The latest on our good friend...........

BY BRODY MULLINS

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has argued that wealthier Americans should pay more to Washington, a rallying cry that has become a centerpiece of President Barack Obama's re-election campaign.

But NetJets Inc., the private-jet company owned by Mr. Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., spent more than $1 million over the past three years to lobby Congress to cut a user fee, benefiting the company's well-heeled customers, who buy or lease shares in planes. The reduced fee, part of the recent Federal Aviation Administration bill that took effect earlier this month, will save customers of NetJets and other similar companies roughly $83 million ...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303978104577364203474601114.html?mod=ITP_pageone_1

#24     Apr 25, 2012
  5. JamesL

JamesL

6. Not a fan of Wells Fargo. They formerly held my mortgage. When I looked for a refi, I asked Wells if they were interested in "preserving their deal". They said, "we're not interested in competing for your mortgage".

Wells also nickel-and-dimes you on fees... in spite of the fact your money is on deposit with them for ZERO interest, effectively.

So now I use regional banks and ING for the mortgage... saving about $12,000 a year.

#26     Apr 25, 2012
  7. Arnie

Arnie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wslpVZJCUWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#27     Apr 25, 2012
  8. JamesL

JamesL

Screw the big banks. Use credit unions or brokerage money markets. I only have one bank account, but unfortunately it is with BoA, however I need it to link with a Merrill account, which avoids those nasty fees.

#28     Apr 25, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Exactly. I use FloridaCentralCredit Union. And I get 4.25% on my checking account.

#29     Apr 25, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

A big bank exercising some moral backbone. Who knew.

#30     Apr 25, 2012