Bankers girlfriends Anonymous

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by coolweb, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Well the "relationships" these guys had with those women consisted of shopping, going to expensive restaurants and f*cking. This may be an oversimplification but not far from the truth. These "ladies" were definitely not wife material.

Where is the companionship? Mental connection?

#31     Jan 28, 2009
  2. And they are worried, their value erodes just like an option. Time is not on their side. Theta is a real bitch.

#32     Jan 28, 2009
  3. zdreg

zdreg

I suppose the difference between a goldigger and a pro is that the pro is usually upfront & happy to collect her feet. the gold digger wants u for everything u got. and is rarely upfront.

#33     Jan 28, 2009
  4. I got your sausage...RIGHT HERE!

#34     Jan 28, 2009
  5. #35     Jan 28, 2009
  6. I have at least a couple of friends blessed with nothing other than a bad-boy attitude and some serious game that regularly land babes. These guys are often supported by women.

On the other hand, I've been to parties in NYC where a group of bulge bracket i-bankers awkwardly converse amongst themselves while the artist types are getting laid left and right.

Trying to pull girls with money is a futile exercise in a city like New York. There's plenty of homely nerds with too much money to go around.

Now, I'm talking about people in their mid twenties. I suppose marriage is different, but who wants to be married?

#37     Jan 28, 2009
  7. karol88

karol88

thanks for posting it.

I hope they continue this blog until they lose their looks...if they think their BF making less $$$ is so depressing, they are up for a surprise.

#38     Jan 28, 2009
  8. tradersboredom

tradersboredom Guest

those poor artist type guys who are supported by woman usaully get dumped by their rich girlfiriends after the girls finish playing with them.

the rich i-bankers love money more than the girls b.s.

why waste time with them gold digging whores.

#39     Jan 28, 2009
  9. Why all the hating on the girls? I am sure they are a very fun lease.

Oh yeah, i forgot, you'd rather date a cpa or a lawyer. LOL

#40     Jan 28, 2009