Banker struggles on $350,000 a year

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gwb-trading, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Bankers make money by charging fees. They can't trade.

A banker blew up two of my accounts and never paid me a dime back.

That fucker should eat shit and die.

I am not going to do the dirty work to seek justice.

Just going to let Karma settle all this.

Karma is one scary bitch. I try not to fuck with it.

#51     Mar 1, 2012
  2. Lucias

Lucias

You know I heard that whiny guy complaining he wasn't making enough.. TOUGH SH*T.

Its call risk and reward.

Reminds me of whiny butts who sign up to my systems and complained even though they were making money on every trade! As long as your money manage/trader/etc does what he's suppose too (i.e trade at his best, follow his program, i.e whatever he does) and you've been proprerly briefed on risk then you don't have any right to complain!

SteveNYC.. you sound like another spoiled sport too. Did you read the disclaimer that said past performance is not indicative of future performance? Did he say he was using a high risk strategy? You sound like a poor loser to me and very poor judgement of trading ability.. lol you're as much a loser as you're banker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh74BFLzPwI

#52     Mar 1, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

4. its stupid, can't his brother pay him more, or is Peter schiff equally as broke.

#54     Mar 2, 2012
  5. #55     Mar 2, 2012
  6. sle

sle

Oh, yes, I am sure if they would have followed your systems they would be living in the houses of pure gold and riding unicorns to work... If your system is such a bread-winner, why are you selling it at all?

#56     Mar 2, 2012
  7. Yup. There's an 39 year old cop that lives a few houses down (florida) who is retired. RETIRED! At 39!!!! WTF are they thinking in NY? This guy has 4 kids and a do-nothing wife 10 years younger than him and neither one will have to work the rest of their natural lives. Seriously? It's a slap in the face to every other hard working American.

#57     Mar 2, 2012
  8. I would totally walk that guy's dogs for $10 a trip. Shit sometimes I walk my neighbors dogs for free because I feel bad for the little guys. Although I don't always pick up their poop :eek:

#58     Mar 2, 2012
  9. sle

sle

$10 is very cheap. I pay $25/hour to my dog walker.

#59     Mar 2, 2012

10. Your words are too kind. I like abuse. I thrive under abuse, chaos, and pandemonium. I see clarity when others see panic.

#60     Mar 2, 2012