Bank of England super Thursday

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Simenkon, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Simenkon

Simenkon

2. JSOP

JSOP

Well not only there is zero percent chance of a rate hike, BoE should be prepared to do a couple of at least a couple of rounds of QE of cutting rates. It looks like Britain is getting nothing from this nasty divorce, no spousal support, no alimony and no child support payments (Britain should've hired the lawyers that negotiated those divorce payout packages for those receiving spouses as their negotiators). Britain would be able to land on its feet and be all right but there is going to be some adjustments. Change is always tricky especially in the beginning and the least BoE can do is be there to support Britain, giving its EU-free economy a helping hand.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Boe might have to raise to fund this shit storm which is brexit.

Only good news is I’m going to lose weight as foods going to become so expensive I’m not going to want to buy it.

Brexit was mainly a racial vote against muslims, immediately after they said nobody will be kicked out of the country, so all those kinda racists where lied to, to get there vote for nothing.

Its really about turning the UK into a tax haven, pulling out the day before EU tax evasion laws come into force, coincidence? Hell no, been played hard so a few rich people can save themselves a few quid they didn’t need anyway.

4. JSOP

JSOP

Yeah the way that they raise funds is by doing QE, dropping the interest rate like hell and Britain's equivalent of US T-Bills is going to go sky-high! One needs to load up on some British government bonds right now. Brexit is really about sovereignty issue, not just targetting the Muslims, there were already some discontent regarding the influx of workers from other EU-member countries. It was just that they were not massive in numbers and they integrated well into the British society and became productive members that contributed to the British economy so Britain tolerated it.

This sovereignty issue really became prominent with the recent migrant crisis stemming from the Syrian conflict and then just ballooned to an entire migrant crisis all by itself. Britain is just exiting from EU to have more say over the matter instead of ending up like Hungary who wants to have more control over its border to deal with the migrants only to be shunned and punished by the EU. In fact Britain could be making the right move. This migrant crisis is not a British issue or an EU issue; it's becoming a global crisis now. Anybody from around the world with any excuse can just swarm into basically any country that is slightly affluent that has a more generous immigration policy. There is no such thing as borders or immigration anymore. It's whenever I don't like the place that I am living in and the other country looks better, I will just go to that country by whatever means and force myself in.