Bank of America management has a hard drive now residing at WIKILEAKS

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilburbear, Sep 1, 2010.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Sell the rumor, buy the news. The nature of leaks is they're never positive. Which is why they're leaked. And not announced.

#11     Sep 1, 2010
  2. When BofA management hear about this they may turn a whiter shade of pale.

Under oath, how'd you like a team of lawyers dissecting everything you've said? Now you've also gotta match up with the BOAB (Bank of America briefcase - a cross between BOOB and MOAB (i.e. Mother Of All Bombs)).

#12     Sep 1, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, this could a problem for more parties than BoA. Geitner, Paulson, Bernacke, were all under oath or Congressional subpoena, at one point. Let's see what happens.

#13     Sep 1, 2010
  4. If there's one crack in one person's story, then prosecutors will give a break to whoever tells the truth first.

Gonna be fascinating to watch. Nobody suspects a thing. BofA stock carrying on like normal today!

#14     Sep 1, 2010
  5. #15     Nov 22, 2010
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Wow 3 million more secret documents, that's incredible. Going to be interesting to see what they are.

#16     Nov 22, 2010
  7. Is this gonna affect the bonus pool? Cause it's ok as long as it doesn't affect the bonus pool.

#17     Nov 22, 2010
  8. If only the press would read my posts on ET, they'd be weeks ahead of the news.

$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Next up, Fed implicated in Wikileaks BofA docs.

#18     Dec 1, 2010
  9. Stinkileaks is awesome. How much money can be made from stealing and trading business hard drives? It's the thing to do. Let's everyone now.

#19     Dec 1, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

This being the largest trading board on the net, guarantee some news outfits scan the board. Cnbc probably has interns scan the board.

Last, a bank doing crooked stuff? Lol! Never! I worked for merrill lynch, as well as a large regional bank. They'd never do anything to help themselves and screw others. Couldn't be! Lol! ;)

#20     Dec 1, 2010