Bank deposit question

Discussion in 'Economics' started by kandlekid, Oct 25, 2011.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Not that this adds anything, but perhaps the Rothschilds.

#41     Oct 25, 2011
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

It shows that there is a genetic ability to understand banking.

Clearly few people do.

#42     Oct 25, 2011
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

It shows that nepotism was rampant in the past.

#43     Oct 25, 2011
  4. So... the banking theory is....genetic....

Does anyone else find it both hilarious and some what disturbing that the moderator of the economics forum believes the ability to understand banking is... genetic?

#44     Oct 25, 2011
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

Different forms of intellgence are genetic. Don't forget they not only operated banks they invented many of the mechanisms and the concepts involved. I invent financial tools. Therefore there is likely a genetic ability.

Perhaps it is in the genetic interest in banking. I don't see banking as a way of making money but more an art.

#45     Oct 25, 2011
  6. ...wow... I don't think I could have come up with this absurdity even if I tried... very hard... with the help of a bottle of scotch...

#46     Oct 25, 2011
  7. morganist

morganist Guest

So you don't think intelligence is genetic?

My father had a PHD in statistics, and all the people before him worked in insurance and banking. There is a link between those skills.

I think intelligence at least the form it takes is genetic. Many people think this. It is not just me. There are papers on it.

I don't think that people with other genes cannot do the work. But they are not pre disposed to naturally fall into that area. Or they do not have the interest in that area which leads to them doing it, which I think is also genetic. Many people like the things there parents like. I like banking it is an art not a living. This is the drawing aspect to me.

Other people might not spend the time learning it due to a lack of interest. I am pre disposed to find it interesting.

#47     Oct 25, 2011
  8. You should show your father this thread.

#48     Oct 25, 2011
  9. Also, you are up to your tricks again. You did not say intelligence is genetic. You said the understanding of banking is genetic.

#49     Oct 25, 2011
  10. morganist

morganist Guest

Yes the ability to understand banking and develop new ideas is genetically pre disposed to a degree. I am not saying others cannot do it, but it is easier for me and the interest I have is genetic too.

#50     Oct 25, 2011