bank account for an BVI IBC

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by nq100, Oct 9, 2002.

1. #11     Oct 12, 2002
  2. Babak

Babak

metooxx, without endangering any privacy, is it possible for you to expand on this? TIA

#12     Oct 12, 2002
  3. Metoox: "Did you read the fees and restrictions they have?"

What specifically didn't u like? Fees look quite reasonable for basic banking. Quite functional as a passthru account. Not suitable for any brokerage. As they don't publish any financials can't assess solvency. But they look like they are well organized.

#13     Oct 12, 2002
  4. If you are looking for an offshore firm PM me and I will get you the number to the firm we hooked up with; their rates are better than most; i.e. IB.

#14     Oct 12, 2002
  5. Fees and charges debited in connection with the bankcards (UNIVERSAL and BUSINESS )

The easy ones:

Annual interest
    0.25%
    0.25%

Calculated on the daily closing balance. Such interest is credited to the Current Account monthly.

Account opening fee
    US $20.00 *
    US $20.00 *

Digipass fee
    ---
    US $60.00 **

* The account opening fee consists of: the cost of account opening, the cost of one plastic debit card, its issuance and personalisation for each account and the postage.

** The cost of the Digipass (a device that is necessary for the secure execution of transactions corresponding to a normal Current Account through the TeleBank System and Internet Bank) consists of: the cost of the Digipass personalisation and the postage.

Account maintenance fee
    US $3.50/ month
    US $15.00/ month

Guarantee sum blocking (freezing):
    US $30.00+
    US $120.00+

1% of the previous day closing balance
    1% of the previous day closing balance

This sum has to be transferred to the account together with the account opening fee.

Credits to the account
    free of charge
    free of charge

Transaction and other charges due at the time of Order issue applicable to Current Account with the Digipass device:

Transfer to another account in the holder's name (e.g:. deposit placement):
    Free of charge

Internal bank transfer
    to another client's account:
    0.1%, min: US $5.00
    max.: US $100.00

External bank transfer:
    0.2%, min: US $25.00
    max.: US $300.00

Loyal Bank requires from you to authenticate transactions by sending us a facsimile copy of the supporting documentation (e.g. invoice, contract, premium demand etc.)

at (+361) 469 4066

in cases when the single transfer or transfers initiated to the same account on one banking day result in total amount equal to or exceeding the following levels:

Outgoing trasfers:
    US$ 25 000

Incoming transfers:
    US$ 100 000

Cash withdrawal cost
    Fee charged by
    MasterCard
    (3.85 US$) + 1%
    Fee charged by
    MasterCard
    (3.85 US$) + 1%
    Fee charged by
    MasterCard
    (3.85 US$) + 1%

Purchase using bank card
    1.25 US$
    0.75 US$
    free of charge

One-time bank card cost *
    15 US$
    15 US$
    15 US$

Bank card monthly fee
    1 US$
    2 US$
    4 US$

Bank card stoppage fee
    10 US$
    10 US$
    10 US$

Bank card replacement fee
    10 US$
    10 US$
    10 US$

Bank card change fee
    10 US$
    10 US$
    10 US$

Very expensive for an offshore bank ...

#15     Oct 12, 2002
  6. rusty400

rusty400

Tell me in summary what you are trying to do. I have lot of experience opening offshore bank accounts and setting up IBC. You do NOT have to go there physically. There are several banks that will let you open offshore bank accounts. Problem is what are you looking for? Is Morgan in BVI ok for you or will its US affiliation cause you problem? Can you deal with the due diligence from Barclays in BVI? Are you flexible in opening accounts in other jurisdiction? Do you need telephone or internet banking? You can pay people to do it or you can do it yourself.

Rusty

#16     Oct 16, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

metooxx, please check your inbox.

#17     Oct 16, 2002
  8. Since we are down here and have interviewd every damn bank around I would be most interested in what offshore bank will let you set-up an account without a physical appearance.

PM me if you don't want to post it.

Michael

#18     Oct 16, 2002
  9. Thanks for the answer ...

#19     Oct 17, 2002
  10. rusty400

rusty400

just sent to you

#20     Oct 17, 2002