Bangkok suggestions???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Was your cock in a mental hospital while you were visiting these temples?

#11     Oct 15, 2010
  2. They were the only places left not yet added to the "Can't Go There Again After Last Night" list. There's also Dusit Zoo on Ratchwithi, but when I go to leave the staff usually try to keep me from getting out ...

#12     Oct 15, 2010

3. 4 days and the seed will be planted poy-manently. Nobody else might ever know, but YOU will and you'll go back home and wonder what changed all of a sudden ... what went wrong?

see 3rd post from top, Page 44 (or 7 of 7) in link below. If your dinosaur back home looks like anyone except for the last one, you will have hit the inflection point. But will you change anything? Not a fckin prayer. Life will go on but with a hazed view of the abyss you revel in and assume is your stable datum.

Goodluck pal. You should have just stayed home. :)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=201733

#13     Oct 16, 2010

4. Sounds like you're one of the usual dopey-ass clowns who just head straight for the red light district, thereby blocking out 99% of the rest of the population. Another idiot, nothing new, nothng startling, same-o, same-o.

Since you're a trader try to up your sights in a heartbeat by doing this ....

go to the Worawat building on Silom Road, 4th floor or others above and go visit with well educated asian traders and the knockout females that work for the brokerage there. If you're a coward you'll know it instantly for you'll do an about turn and charge out of the building with your cock in a shrunken state from overwhump.

Just go back in and talk to someone you fancy. They are traders too and the single ones are all ready to date and what's more, they speak english and know the city well and you'll see some upscale places with real thai culture and never need to set foot in the red light districts.

Go get 'em, retard.

#14     Oct 16, 2010
  5. Thanks Angus! Anyone got anything else?

#15     Oct 16, 2010
  6. absogoshdarnedlutely chockablock full of useful info, ye are, brother D:D
    me knows the building well as 'tis a couple o' blocks down from where i go to get the shit kicked out of my hubris riddled ass by a 250 pound bodybuilding muay thai accomplished Auzzie (near silom soi 13). not difficult' cause 90 pound thai girls kick harder than i do but hey, when in rome, or the land of bangin' or as they say, "boomboom"ing cock...

anyway, i had no idea there were traders in Worawat, though it isn't surprising, nice building. are they daytrading their own accounts or just stockbrokers swingin' with other people's money?
    i used to know a thai stockbroker that lived in the same apartment building as well as a farang that worked for a boiler room outift on Asoke that would cold call unsuspecting Kiwis and Auzzies whose fleece had grown long and ever so soft...Luckily, he got out before they all got arrested. upon return, will be sure to make it up to the 4th floor to see what they have going on.

as you are up in chiang mai, you ever run into marc faber or happen upon his crazy house on the river? seems as if you could have fun chatting with the old fella.

later bro

#16     Oct 17, 2010