Bangkok/Phuket

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Pita, Sep 26, 2008.

1. thanks for the info, and keep us informed how the satellite works out.

i agree, who wants to live in BKK? loud and loads of traffic. i am a pure daytrader, so no Phuket for me for awhile.

cheers,

jay

#21     Nov 5, 2008
  2. KL and Sing are both great cities, but that is just the problem. They are cities. I used to live in Sing, and enjoyed it for what it was, but Phuket is an entirely different animal (beach town).

#22     Nov 5, 2008
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Phuket, Pattaya, Bangkok? Bletch!

Koh Samui is where I would go.

or alternatively I would try way up north maybe Chang Mai.

#23     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Pita

Pita

Hi Larry,

I was in Singapore a couple of times and honestly said I dont like it much. Regarding client potential I dont think that location is an issue as people will come to where they get quality provided and for the thing I want to do there is no need of attracting hundreds or thousands of people. Not at all am I interested to deal with newbies who have no clue at all about trading simply because resembling profitable trading from watching over one's shoulder for a couple of days doesnt create success for the watcher. I am focussing on traders with advanced skills who have already experienced a lot about what is NOT working in order to appreciate when facing the difference. Admittedly I am not often surfing advertisements in newspapers but I have nowhere seen such kind of services promoted when everything happens with real money on the line during market hours. Start small but fine is my policy and then we will see...
    Regards,
    Pita

#24     Nov 5, 2008
  5. Could not agree more about Bangkok... what a dirty, smoggy, nasty place to live. To visit, oh yeah :D but no way would I live where sidewalks are three feet high for the flood season. There is free wifi in the airport, but the food is abyssmal. Stick to the FAB from the better hotels. I have traded from Bkk but never Phuket. I might try it now, since my systems rely less on constant feeds. Pattaya has some good connections, but weak, so you must be inside the hotel to get decent speed.

#25     Nov 5, 2008