BAN semi-automatic weapons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killthesunshine, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Why do YOU need a semi-auto rifle?

No one NEEDS that kind of firepower.

Maybe you WANT it but you don't need it.

#21     Feb 24, 2010
  2. The real question is, why is this guy on the street? Answer, because radical left lawyers have so polluted our system with their bullshit, guys like this walk free. Further, why is he still alive today. He's obviously guilty, therefore no reason to waste time or money on a trial unless you're a radical leftist lawyer looking for another way to mock the system. I'd be happy to take his bolt action rifle and beat him to death with it. No need to waste a bullet. Does that answer your question? BTW, I don't own a gun of any kind. Don't need one. Fuck with me and find out why.

Eastwood has an arrest record in Colorado dating back to 1996 for menacing, assault, domestic violence and driving under the influence, and he is believed to have a history of mental issues.

#22     Feb 24, 2010
  3. aegis

aegis

Why do people drive these?

[​IMG]

Who needs a car like this?

#23     Feb 24, 2010
  4. Nobody.

But that car isn't DESIGNED to kill or maim a large number of targets is it?

#24     Feb 24, 2010

5. You don't hunt? I am surprised, all the noise about the 2nd amendment would make you think twice.

Of course, that is a rally cry for Sturm-Ruger, etc. Lol.

#25     Feb 24, 2010
  6. Are you like a purple belt in Tai Chi or smthg :D

#26     Feb 24, 2010
  7. bighorn

bighorn

http://www.gunmyths.com/2009/01/07/gun-ownership-its-the-law-in-kennesaw/

[​IMG]

#27     Feb 24, 2010
  8. :p Awesomecakes

#28     Feb 24, 2010
  9. No desire to kill anything that isn't trying to kill me. After being on the ultimate hunting trip where I was the hunter and the hunted, well, everything else hunting related is kind of a bore. Only animal deserves a killin' every now and then are the human kind.

#29     Feb 24, 2010
  10. Na, just an old time boxer. Still gotta' little left in the punch though. Right cross will still put most on their behinds. I beat the crap out of that heavy bag and it don't hit back either.:D Just an old guy taking shit, but I really don't own any weapons other than my fists of fury. Just had enough of that many moons ago.

#30     Feb 24, 2010