Ban retaildaytrader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Maverick74, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Not sure. They just love it though :D

#21     Apr 25, 2011

2. Apply Ron White's "You can't fix stupid" to your own ET. And while you're at it, add some salt = your own stated premise, I've been doing this for 12 years and know what works" and some pepper = the most credible moderator's divine affidavit, "The reasoning why I resigned was a hodge-podge of different things, but in essence, I believe the owners of this site prefer quantity to quality. And that's ok, it's their site to run as they wish. But it's a waste of time to try to improve (which was what I always endeavored to do).

And now you're responding so EASILY to snitch-bitches to expel a totally harmless individual.

Retard Central to Pussy Haven in one fell swoop?

Peace to all, you too, Chief. :)

#22     Apr 25, 2011

3. Its called a game and you and the others here have made it a games condition - you could have just let him stay. How often do you get a fella who states his premise clearly at ET? Its actually refreshing, what with the bulk of posters being liars, posers and cheats.

And this being a trading site, all his sins, if any (none in my book except for setting up Ivan maliciously) are forgiven with just this one correct

CALL

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204039&highlight=TLT

#23     Apr 25, 2011
  4. Joe

Joe

#24     Apr 27, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

6. Joe

Joe

#26     Oct 17, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#27     Oct 25, 2011
  8. Joe

Joe

#28     Oct 25, 2011
  9. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looks like retaildaytrader is winning - jeez one would imagine that with the yanks and chinks on his ass, he'd be day-d by now.

Yeah baby, he's winning, tying up resources left and right.

Hey retail, got nothing against Joe, but thanks for keeping the chink busy sniffing your ass on a daily basis.

Lord have mercy - ElectricSavant signed up as a cop for this Pussyhaven Sheriff outfit? Shocking.

:)

#29     Oct 25, 2011