Ban retaildaytrader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Maverick74, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I think banning RDT is a good thing. He, and participants like him, really has no real contribution to the discussions of trading topics but continuously posts provocative threads - and as he said - for the sole purpose of upsetting others to amuse himself.

But also like he said, he would probably find another coffee house and sign on via many other aliases. Though we can probably spot him quickly if he continues his posting behavior.

#11     Jan 21, 2011
  2. He seems to be already back as 'imawesome'

#12     Jan 21, 2011
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That username has now been banned as well and all posts have been deleted. People like this guy think they are smart by using a proxy server to constantly change IP addresses. What he doesn't realize is that his stupidity is so apparent in the body of his posts that he might as well be holding up a neon sign over his head broadcasting his identity. He can clear the cookies off his computer, but not the one stamped on his forehead.

It's like Ron White said, "You can't fix stupid" :D

#13     Jan 21, 2011
  4. TGregg

TGregg

How jaw-droppingly, depressingly empty does one's life need to be to reduce them to such a pathetic wretch lurching around in the shadows, desperately trying to scribble his graffiti on a wall before it is erased and he is chased away? I cannot even imagine.

#14     Jan 21, 2011
  5. I think he's back as "redone"....started same thread "stuck in amzn" as he did under his last one (imawesome).

I may be wrong but I feel pretty good about this call :)

#15     Jan 28, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Is there any reason one redone has not been banned yet? Obviously this is retaildaytrader. Baron I'm sure you have some sort alias rehabilitation program you let guys get on to come back as other aliases, you know to give them a second chance. But this guy is doing it again man. Starting market top threads just to troll. He'll start a new one everyday. It wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't show up on the front page.

#16     Feb 8, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Baron? I think he's paging you.

#17     Feb 9, 2011
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I was gonna wait until he had 50 posts before I deleted them all and banned him. But after 46 posts, the excitement was killing me so I hit the delete button at that point. I will try to do better next time. :D LOL

#18     Feb 9, 2011
  9. #19     Apr 25, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

#20     Apr 25, 2011