Ban MrMarket

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Stop it dudes! I cant concentrate anymore!!!

#31     Feb 4, 2003
  2. Forgive my ignorance, but why don't those who don't care for mrmarket (or anyone else's posts) either put him on your ignore list, or if you feel his posts are questionable or inappropriate click the Kill link for moderator review?

Also just for the record I had nothing to do with Hitman being banned, and in fact I defended his right to be here as long as there were no sales pitches or solicitations. In fact I feel everyone has a right to be here, mrmarket included, with the same caveats I mentioned above. I find his self aggrandizement as annoying as everyone else, but as long as he puts his useless posts about being huge or handsome, or meaty or cheesy or whatever in the Chit-chat area, I have no problem. And if I miss some posts of his that should be deleted or moved, again, all you have to do is click the Kill link and I'll check it out.

#32     Feb 4, 2003
  3. who will we bring our meats and cheeses to???

(I'd post Wapper's meat and cheese gif, but the moderators usually delete it w/in a few minutes)!

... I rarely post during morning trading, but this damn range-bound sh*t is pathetic.

dog

#33     Feb 4, 2003
  4. Try the all-natural Free Range stocks. They're healthier for you and better for the environment

#34     Feb 4, 2003
  5. Yo Greendog! :) Bring your meats & cheeses to Phantom Trader. That way Mr Market can receive them rectally.

#35     Feb 4, 2003
  6. You seem to be speak with some authority on the subject

#36     Feb 4, 2003
  7. :) snappppppy comeback dude! You a wharton boy?

#37     Feb 4, 2003
  8. Pennsylvania State. P.U.

#38     Feb 4, 2003
  9. PT "mrmarket is not Qarel. I also doubt that he is ALICE, but not absolutely convinced.

I also do not believe that mrmarket is a Penn state kid pretending to be Mr. Barsamian. I mean really, why? Because Wharton is soooooo prestigious? Any kid trying to pull something like this off would have chosen Harvard or Yale or Dartmouth or Princeton.

I also don't believe it is his purpose to disrupt."

Really? you mean alice and mrmamrket and Qarel just happened to pop up at the same time, defending each other?

Wharton is close to Penn St. Have you heard of a teaching assignment? A 41 year old Wharton grad (ernie) being appalled by a punk college kid (meet and cheese guy)? Have you ever hated a teacher, and what a way to get even then by splattering him on these boards.

His prupose is not to disrupt? Sure, he just wants alittle fun. His idea of fun is mass disruption. Besides, thats what everyones complaining about, the disruption.

With more rocket scientists like yourself, who cant see the obvious, I have no doubts mr meet and cheese will "reek" havoc on this board for many moons.

I've done my DD, and everything I said is correct. 100% correct. Next I print mr meet and cheeses real name, and a rebuttle from the real Ernie. But that's a long way away.

#39     Feb 4, 2003
  10. Vinny, he's a lost cause dude. And I've told you before NOT to play with the papertraders. :)

Did u get shorty in time? I'm flat now - think 840 is gonna hold.

#40     Feb 4, 2003