Ban MrMarket

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Do you think Dan is big enough perhaps to make his own judgements about who to Ignore?

Maybe if you had spent more time studying your trading methods yesterday, instead of devoting so much energy to posting pointless flaming messages in mrmarket's threads, you wouldn't have cost yourself money. Who knows, perhaps if you had actually paid attention to mrmarket's explanations of his methods, you might even have profited from his advice.

#21     Feb 4, 2003
  2. :eek: :p :eek: :p :D

No way! u r yet another Mr Market alter ego! Fantastic! Welcome Phantom, entertain us!

#22     Feb 4, 2003
  3. Yes indeed, I am mrmarket. Therefore I am also Qarel, since Qarel is also mrmarket. Likewise, I am also ALICE. And on top of that, I am also a 22 year old Penn. State student, who happens to know someone who knew Mr. Ernie Barsamian at the Wharton School.

Wow, I can't wait till the next semester of Penn State classes start up again, I sure have a load of free time on my hands. However, my grades in Creative Writing have seemed to be improving lately. I also am developing a flare for online Role Playing games.

#23     Feb 4, 2003
  4. :p funny dude!

#24     Feb 4, 2003
  5. He's an evil dewer...

#25     Feb 4, 2003
  6. I think saddam hussien looks a bit like Mr Market.

one of them is an evil dewer.

#26     Feb 4, 2003
  7. and i say we should hewer the dewer...

#27     Feb 4, 2003
  8. cant we just... oh I dont know... flame him or something?

#28     Feb 4, 2003
  9. I say it would be kewler to skewer those with minds in the sewer.

#29     Feb 4, 2003
  10. personally, i'd prefer to see fewer from you, er...

#30     Feb 4, 2003