Ban MrMarket

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 3, 2003.

1. What do you guys think?

Hitman -- one of ET's greatest ever contributors -- was banned (in one of the all time bad moves) for MUCH less.

2. cheeks

cheeks

Yes.

3. ALICE

ALICE

NO!! :mad:

4. lidodido

lidodido

I say BAN HIS ASS!

5. Bring Hitman back ...

6. daniel, you've lost your power to intimidate long ago when you were stripped of your right to curse and curse.

mrmarket/Qarel/ALICE all the same people, my guess is he can come back again as more. That's why they leave him, hoping he will go fown on his own. But you folks wont let him. you keep feeding the troll.

He's not ernie parmigian. This kid goes to penn st. and knows/knows of ernie from wharton. Dont respond to this kid, and he'll go down.

He's here for a single purpose, to disrupt, and by golly, you all are feeding right into it.

Remember, he has a single goal : to DISRUPT. you'll remember that I said this later.

7. THE SCORE IS 12-5 IN FAVOR OF BAN HIS ASS, BECAUSE HE VOTED AT LEAST 3 TIMES.

BAN THIS FUCKER...... ALL HE DOES IS CAUSE PROBLEMS AND MAKE DUMB ASS THREADS,

HE AND HIS MOM MAKE BABIES !!! (TOGETHER)

8. Max Pain

Max Pain

With these standards, you're gone too dude:eek:

9. Whamo

Whamo

You would think that someone (MrMarket) with a Wharton MBA would be smart enough to post his useless threads in chit chat instead of trading...:mad:

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

Vinny Gigante 02-03-03 11:00 PM
    This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

ah..the sound of silence..how refreshing.:D

#10     Feb 3, 2003