ban gekko

Discussion in 'Politics' started by burnin, Nov 6, 2003.

1. maxpi

maxpi

It is true in my case for sure, I am philosophically retarded. Not a problem for me really. Modern philosophers are admitting that they have NEVER figured out how to make anyone happy, and that they have solved NOTHING and answered almost NOTHING. If it doesn't work then dump it.

I work with a guy with a bachelor's in philosophy, and for a guy with a Phd in it. The guy with the bachelor's converted to Bible Christianity a few years back and he is a lot better off, still has some major problems though, the guy with the Phd is pretty muchly a highly accomplished, manipulative, overbearing liar. That is where philosophy takes you.

:D

#11     Nov 7, 2003
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And for the same reasons . . . :p

#12     Nov 7, 2003

3. I've been having a real shit of a week so that was a timely reminder indeed!

Feel much better now! :D

#13     Nov 7, 2003
  4. ...and why do these people hate him? I never see any posts by him. If he's so obnoxious, why is anybody paying attention, much lest posting about him? Un mystere, un boule de gomme.

#14     Nov 7, 2003

5. Hey, no fair! Some people have all the luck!

#15     Nov 7, 2003
  6. He's a heretic and disgraces our Lord.

#16     Nov 7, 2003
  7. Gekko puts the "Chit" in Chit Chat.

#17     Nov 7, 2003
  8. Intelligence and emotional maturity are two entirely separate traits. While immature at times, GG does contribute interesting philosophical ideas.

#18     Nov 7, 2003