Ban Bearice

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by marketsurfer, Apr 13, 2011.

1. As a long time elite trader member, I hate to see this site spiraling downward due to nonsensical politico rants posted on nearly every thread by "Bearice".

In 9 years of visiting this site, I have never requested that a member be banned previously, but this character is just too destructive to permit to continue.

Joe, Barron---- please stop the madness.

thanks,

surf

2. Baron has received my PM message I think 2 days back. Do not worry.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

put him on ignore like i did. he and his threads go away quite nicely.

4. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=216884

5. Larson

Larson Guest

Bulls and Bears. Bears have done well at times during the last decade. Wall St. influenced permabulls on this site are every bit as obnoxious. Bearice is overwhelming at times, but does post some thought provoking information along with the usual bizarre, outrageous commentary.

6. Never used "ignore" thanks for the suggestion--- added it to ignore.

7. Let's have a democratic vote:

Who wants to read about Bearice's commentary on economic and world affairs or Marketsurfer's blog ?

I think the answer is clear.

8. Reading Bearice's posts has helped me immensely. My inferiority complex has totally disappeared. :p

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow, I didn't know that someone who has been banned as many times as you have could request the banning of another member.

LOL :D

10. It's ok to keep Bearice, he is just a teeny tiny insignificant grain of sand. He's totally benign and harmless :D

#10     Apr 18, 2011