Baldwin Blows Out?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by nitro, Jun 22, 2005.

1. sounds like women at the hairdressers...

#21     Jun 27, 2005
  2. coerver

coerver

good luck to you too steve. and my friend r-in who seems such a polite individual. i agree about learning. nothing better than discussing the markets over a few cold ones. we can all learn from each other. i am glad, like me, that you wish the best for everyone. whether you are a 6,7or 8 figure trader the only advice i would give a newbie is DO NOT use your own money. no matter how big you are the markets can take you out.

#22     Jun 27, 2005
  3. r-in

r-in

Thank you Nitro, that covers it for me. Also, I apologize for the end to my previous post as I don't want to become part of the side of Elite that seems to be going to the dogs.

#23     Jun 27, 2005
  4. coerver

coerver

excellent point nitro. thanks for apology r-in. seem like a cool guy.
    anyone going to the expo in chicago???? much rather chat with a cold beer in my hand!!!

#24     Jun 27, 2005
  5. 168

all human make mistake .

#25     Jun 27, 2005
  6. r-in

r-in

Can't resist..Apismoclam, I go to a barber not hairdresser, but anyway did you here about what A-Rod and Mike Piazza got caught doing? hehehe :D
    Sorry, have to miss the morning trade so screwing off for a few minutes beofre I run.
    Great openings to all!

#26     Jun 27, 2005
  7. I'm not sure I want to know....

so, we're all huggy huggy now (judging by the last few posts)?

#27     Jun 27, 2005
  8. exactly, whenever a a paper trader with 20,000 posts on a website starts this crap it needs to be taken with a grain assault

#28     Jun 27, 2005
  9. :D

#29     Jun 27, 2005
  10. A grain assault? And what might that be? A large wheat position?
    :D

#30     Jun 27, 2005