Balanced and diversified FX management.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, May 17, 2020.

1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello and welcome. The goal here will be to trade an account using a balanced portfolio basket as the main hedge against risk. Annual percentage target is about 10%, with drawdown under 1%. The objective is a return higher than traditional bonds, in line with average yearly Index returns, but with a fraction of the drawdowns. I hope to produce daily gains that can serve as a dividend, giving a readily available income stream. Positioning will be rebalanced every day using zero leverage.
    Thank you for visiting my thread.

Wedge Fund May 14 2020.png

2. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Let's start by opening a couple of positions. It will take us a couple of days to get to the full balance exposure, because we will be legging in.

ET 2020 may 17.png

3. fan27

fan27

Is this a SIM account? I assume so because of the "Practice" label in the screen shot.

4. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Hello fan27 thanks for replying. Yes it is, good eye!

fan27 likes this.
  5. fan27

fan27

When are you going live with real money?

6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

19 years ago, why?

7. fan27

fan27

When are you going to trade this strategy with real money?

8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Maybe after I am done embarrassing you.

9. fan27

fan27

Man...some people are so easily triggered. Tried to take interest in what you were doing, asked a straightforward question in terms of when this was going live with real money, as in what metrics are you going to use to flip the switch. Good luck to you pal.

10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

I have 20 years in this game, go BS someone else. Come back if you want, I have a simple test to see how much of a quant you really are.

#10     May 17, 2020