Balance The Budget By Repealing ObamaCare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 10, 2013.

1. While Obama hasn't made any changes to SS and medicare Bush made medicare worse with his unfunded medicare drug program :(

#51     Mar 10, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

But Obama has made everything wose with his mismanagement of the government.

Besides, Bush hasn't been president for over 4 years. We are solidly into the Obama era of screw-ups.

You are just trying to deflect the current gross incompetence of your master.

This thread is about the budget. So far, we haven't seen Obama's illegally late budget nor the Senate budget which Harry Reid says he will present this year for a change. I can't believe he is going to follow the law this time! That's amazing in itself.

#52     Mar 10, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#53     Mar 11, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Who gives a damned about %? I can't put a % in the bank, write a check for a % and I don't owe my money in %s.

#54     Mar 11, 2013
  5. Bush's "deficit increase percentages" are measured against Clintons.

Clinton TRIED to hold the line on increased government spending. (Kudos for that.) He also benefited mightily from the dot.com bubble's tax revenues.

It's at least disingenuous to claim "Odumbo's deficit percentage increases are less than Bush's... and therefore justified and less harmful".

Anybody with half-a-brain can see that.

#55     Mar 11, 2013
  6. Bush increased spending overall as well,1.2 trillion compared to Obamas 700 billion

Bush absolutely crushes Obama on a %basis which is a fairer comparison

#56     Mar 11, 2013
  7. Obama increased spending 700 billion on a 3.1 trillion dollar spending budget

Reagan increased spending 465 billion....over 30 years ago on a 700 billion dollar spending budget LOL !!!

#57     Mar 11, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unfortunately Obama worshipers don't have half a brain.

#58     Mar 11, 2013
  9. Republicans must have less then a half a brain when they cant see Obama only increased spending 235 billion more then Reagan did and thats compared to 30 years ago when spending was 700 billion a year

#59     Mar 11, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

You keep trying to compare Obama in a favorable light to past presidents. It can't be done. Obama is in a spending class all his own and absolutely refuses to take steps that are necessary to save America from financial collapse.

Those are the facts, AK.

#60     Mar 11, 2013