Bait & Switch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Doubter, Nov 21, 2006.

1. ____________________________________________

That is one of the reasons there have been no cures from it and lots from adult stem cells. The adult stem cells have already grown into what they will form. That coupled with the moral issues are I believe what forms GWBs' position.

#11     Nov 21, 2006
  2. In other words as of right now the dems have not retracted their campaign promises, have not used a "bait and switch" strategy and the article you posted is full of shit and hot air. No?

#12     Nov 21, 2006
  3. ____________________________________________

No, its right on.

Pay back is gonna be hell I guarantee you.

#13     Nov 21, 2006
  4. #14     Nov 21, 2006
  5. DD...

the neocons are trying the pre emptive chickenshit again... :p

#15     Nov 22, 2006
  6. Who made the following statements when running for president in 2000?

"Let me tell you what else I'm worried about: I'm worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our view of the military is for our military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and, therefore, prevent war from happening in the first place."

"And so I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation building."

#16     Nov 22, 2006
  7. Yep, the angry right at its worst, no positive agenda, pure lies, anger, hatred and personal attacks. He wants a pay back and he can't even explain what for. Bad doubter, bad!!! :(

#17     Nov 22, 2006
  8. _________________________________________________

Do you think for one moment that for the constant chorus of trying to demonize the right for the past several years that we will now get on your bandwagon and just let your hypocrisy and deception go unnoticed. Think again. The dims have plenty to hide and try to explain in their bait and switch an it ain't gonna be pretty.

Anyone who cries out to have the government do more for the needy and does absolutely nothing personally is absolutely beneath contempt in my book!

#18     Nov 22, 2006
  9. Here we go with the word neocon again, is this the new catch word of the left or what.

Maji when you have a business meeting, do you wow with tomes like paradigm, synergistic, rap your arms around it, drill down, let's be in the drivers seat not the ejection seat.

You Maji are everything that is wrong with this country, and nothing but a parrot.

#19     Nov 22, 2006
  10. Oh, I see. It did not start when the right spent years attacking and investigating Bill Clinton - the ultimate centrist who was elected fair and square. That was not demonizing, right?

But when Bush lost the popular vote, arguably did not win Florida, won his re-election by the lowest margin ever and yet spent six years governing as if he had swept 49 states and 70% of the nation and had a huge conservative mandate, making dozens of gigantic blunders and skirting the law and even the constitution on a number of occasions, when corrupt and arrogant republican congress derelicted their duties and rubber stamped every Bush's policy - that's what you call demonizing.

#20     Nov 22, 2006