Bain Capital source. romney didnt pay any tax for 10 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're doing personal business on company time.

I have a desk, you share a nurses station with two other shifts and everyone else. Don't make it out to be something it's not.

Again, so you're "supposedly" trading when you're supposed to be working. is this why there are nearly 250,000 accidental deaths every year caused by hospital staff, like you? Someone remind me to never be a patient at the Peoria hospital.

Yeah right, that explains why you were considering joining the National Guard for extra income, right? LOL

Well that's nice, you're only cheating your employer out of one hours pay a day. How very honest of you.

#51     Aug 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still stuck on spelling and grammar eh? Maybe you should petition Baron to start a Spelling and Grammar Forum. Just for you.

#52     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Still can't quite bring yourself to address the cognition deficit part, can you?

[​IMG]

#53     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey a cut pic, that along with some spelling and grammar errors should just about wind up your whole day here.

#54     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Luke taking on all these libtards at once...Mighty impressive.

#55     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:)

I'm gonna go pick up my almost three YO step granddaughter from day care.
    She's actually more intellectually stimulating to converse with than most of the liberals on ET.

#56     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Wouldn't this be a little more like it:

[​IMG]

#57     Aug 1, 2012