Bain Capital source. romney didnt pay any tax for 10 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually you addressed nothing of substance.

So it's your contention the archeologists are wrong then? Or is it that only atheist archeologists are real archeologists, kinda like only pro GW scientists are the only real scientists?

#41     Aug 1, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

In that I addressed your post. Correct.

#42     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still got nothing huh?

#43     Aug 1, 2012
  4. So you wont be able to fly him across the country campaigning then ?

#44     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Please stop posting to me, your comments are so fucking stupid it gives me a headache just reading them.

#45     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Disclaimer: I am NOT flaming him!

Okay Lucrum, so I work nights. I am the RN. I have staff. I have a smartphone, I have access to Oanda thru that smartphone. If you have a trading plan, it takes seconds, literally to make a decision on what to do based on where price is at.

You have never been in a position where you get to sit behind the desk and point, so I understand why this would confuse you. ( NOT A FLAME)

I work nights because I prefer to be awake and productive during the actual and true open of the FX market, which is Europe, correct? What time is it when Europe opens?

That is why I work nights. I moved from second to third shift just to ensure that I would be awake and productive during this time. The dividends have been enormous. I can monitor the markets and still shepherd my clients until the morning. I drive home during the lull, and land at home in plenty of time to manage the open of the US session. Perfect, and planned.

My trading plan does not pin me to a terminal, it only requires that I check in at predetermined intervals to make predetermined evaluations and make predetermined decisions. I literally spend less than an hour per day actually trading.

#46     Aug 1, 2012
  7. hughb

hughb

As long as Romney did nothing illegal, it doesn't matter if he's had low tax bills. He needs to release them now and get it over with. The longer he waits, the worse it will be. Scandals that break after Labor Day tend to stick with a candidate until election day.

#47     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Now that we've addressed your cognitive and spelling deficits, let's move to your grammatical challenges. Can you spot the offending grammar?

#48     Aug 1, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

STILL got nothing huh? Sucks to be you.

#49     Aug 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Let's see. I found your cognitive capabilities wanting, your spelling abilities to be haphazard at best, and now your grammar to be delightfully entertaining in a slapstick sort of way. And you say "nothing?" Oh, right. There it is again (or perhaps more accurately, not there): cognition.

In fact, it most evidently sucks to be you. You're just too stupid to know it.

#50     Aug 1, 2012