Bain Capital source. romney didnt pay any tax for 10 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

That wasn't a typo. "Bare" is not a typo of "bear." It is an illustration of your limited knowledge of the only language with which you have even a vague familiarity. If your enigma bag were bigger, perhaps you could keep a dictionary there. Oh, wait. You ARE the enigma bag.

#31     Aug 1, 2012
  2. This one was so terrible, I am going to give you a chance at a do over. Think carefully now. I will even give a hint.....time zones.:D

#32     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Well, give him a break, it's the Appalachia thing you know.:D

#33     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Okay, I'm leaving him alone for real this time. See you tomorrow Luke!

#34     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

yes, your culture. :D

You know, the one you're constantly reminding us that you're so proud of?

#35     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

What's the html tag for trademark? I want to slap that on "Enigma Bag".

Test: Enigma Bag<sup>TM</sup>

#36     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is only one time zone between you and I MORON. Do you not have ANY experience with FX? Some of the biggest moves are in the very early morning hours. NO ONE knowing anything about and wanting to trade FX would choose to work third shift in Peoria.

#37     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

No it wasn't, again is my spelling all you got?

#38     Aug 1, 2012
  9. luke . . . . you've been away for a month, have you finished building your plane yet ?

#39     Aug 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Actually, no. My original written post did not even address your semiliteracy. It was your semi-cognition to which I pointed a finger. And here it is again.

Go back to the post in question and see for yourself. Better yet, let me do it for you lest you get lost:

#40     Aug 1, 2012