Bain Capital source. romney didnt pay any tax for 10 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Okay, okay, I get it fellas, I'll leave that idiot redneck be for at least today.:)

#21     Aug 1, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ooh, drama!? What happened? Link please! :D

#22     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already know what it means, YOU claimed the median was wrong because inexperienced new hires weren't included. Trying to make it sound like the median is low. But with them the median would be even LOWER dumb ass. I guess it's a good thing math isn't a a requirement for performing enemas.

I'm not convinced you trade at all with stupid statements like you make money on every trade. But then you've tried this lie before. Didn't work then not working now. If you wanted to trade FX from the US third shift would be your last choice not first.

Does this mean you can't afford a mirror in your dingy little apratment?

#23     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or you could just stop being a candy ass coward and take me off ignore, if you're really interested.

One minute you don't want me quoted and the next you want to know what was said?

#24     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I still remember when lil' vehn put me on ignore. Right after I provided a link to where archeologists found what is believed to be the ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Apparently the possibility that at least some of the Bible stories might be historically accurate was more than he could bare.

LOL

#25     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Nah, I deleted my own post. I just didn't want to wear out Lucrum's new "enigma bag" moniker. It's special.

#26     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? Hitting the Colt 45 malt Liqueur a little early again aren't you?

#27     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I think it was the stupidity that you bared that he couldn't bear. "Bible stories." Who ever uses that phrase in the same sentence with "historically accurate?" There's your answer.

#28     Aug 1, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

The spelling Nazi's are everywhere today. They got no facts but they do have my poor spelling to argue about. You go girls!

#29     Aug 1, 2012
  10. That is YOU who is having trouble with cogent thought today.

Furthermore, why must I be drinking Colt 45? Is there a reason for that?

#30     Aug 1, 2012