Bain Capital source. romney didnt pay any tax for 10 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes I did, I'm surprised you remembered. Given you can't remember all of your lies.

In any event, as before, you're trying to lie your way out of reality.

#11     Aug 1, 2012
  2. And apparently, you didn't get that reading comprehension up while you were on vacation either. That's too bad.

#12     Aug 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can read a graph, can you?

[​IMG]

#13     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Okay, I see you are serious, and really do need some help.

At the top of the graph, it reads "staff nurse" this a general nurse with no particular specialty. Not a pediatric nurse, not a geriatric nurse, not an ICU or surgical nurse. Just a nurse who has not differentiated.

The big number you see represents the median level income. It does not take in new grads with no experience, it does not take in geographical location, or overtime.

Until you learn to address nuances like this on a simple bell curve, you will forever be down here posting one liners and no closer to your final goal.

Hope this helps.

#14     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So enema nurse is a specialty?

Which would skew the numbers higher not lower genius.

LOL Shouldn't you be resting for tonight's third shift?

#15     Aug 1, 2012

6. Oh looky, he went and learned how to spell enema.....notably focused again on anuses tho.:D

As to b. Might want to look up the word, median, so you quit living up to the stupid redneck motif you have mastered.

As for working nights, you still think like a blue collar guy ( generational, I would imagine) and think there would not be reason for me to work nights, when you know I trade FX.

You, sir, have got to be the dullest knife I ever seen in a very long time:D

#16     Aug 1, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Friendly request, RCG, but would you mind not quoting him in entirety? Maybe delete everything after "Lucrum"?

#17     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Fair enuf, Ricter. :D

#18     Aug 1, 2012
  9. at some point you have to put the worst of the lot on ignore. never wrestle with a pig in the mud. you will get all dirty and the pig enjoys rooting in the mud.

#19     Aug 1, 2012
  10. I was going to reply to Brass, but it looks like one of the mods is on his tracks, so I will just say that "enigma bag" was some funny shit. Ol Lukie abandoned that thread quick, fast, and in a hurry too.:D

#20     Aug 1, 2012