Bailouts could cost U.S. $23 Trillion

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Dec 21, 2010.

1. I was searching for USA real estates which are also valued at $23 Trillion when I came across this information. I had never come across this information so I started this thread for discussion.

#11     Dec 22, 2010
  2. olias

olias

Agree.

There's all sorts of 'information' or 'statistics' on the internet. Just because someone put it on the internet, on some website does not lend it any more credibility to anything overheard at the racetrack. Our national debt is approaching $14 Trillion. Doesn't $23 Trillion sound a little high? So much so that I would instantly dismiss it as 'fear mongering' as well.

#12     Dec 22, 2010
    #13     Dec 22, 2010
  4. But where do you get credible information from?. Have a look at these 2 videos. Both of them can be fake. Do not know which is real.

Obama Kicks Door Open

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk

2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Tfu27Bz2w&feature=related

#14     Dec 22, 2010
  5. pt199

pt199

Its comical how when I was young we talked in the "millions or tens of millions". In the 80's and 90's we talked "billions" Now we are well into the "trillions". Whats the next number??I cant even think of it!

#15     Dec 22, 2010
  6. that is so funny,

you realize that for someone of his stature and prestige, remember, it is the office, not just the person,

1) doors are opened for them
    2) security issues address, look for and prevent bottlenecks where egress doesn't flow smoothly
    3) humor is also part of the job, but only when the flashing signs signal that humor is being used / allowed

nice try,

wonder why they (all these humorous and disrespectful pundits and commentators) do this with the last guy,who clearly was no mental bright light, especially in comparison to Pres. Obama

wonder why?

was it perhaps there was no humor in the reality?

#16     Dec 22, 2010
  7. Quadrillion.... a thousand Trillion.... no biggie.

#17     Dec 22, 2010
  8. I agree that it is fear mongering, but also think we're on a slippery slope.

#18     Dec 22, 2010