Bailout Proves Elites OWN Congress

Discussion in 'Economics' started by achilles28, Oct 1, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Hitler (or just maybe Goebbels) said that propaganda for the masses must be very simple and repeated often.

Goering said that the trick to controlling the masses ws to create an external threat (words to that effect).

#21     Oct 1, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

You got it, bro.

This stuff is as old as the Hills.

Problem-Reaction-Solution.

We'll all suffer/go bankrupt/die if we don't XYZ.

And that original problem is often hyped or entirely conjured to demand the appropriate XYZ solution. Like, Iraqs WMD's. Or Americas impending Shanty Towns if Wallstreet doesn't get their 1 Trillion.

Thats why every Presidential Address repeats the same "focus word", 20, 30, 40, 50 TIMES. The same God Damned Word. "Recession" "Severe" "Depression" "especially severe" "grave consequences" "huge losses"

Its literally Mass Brainwashing.

#22     Oct 1, 2008
  3. Well if my business depended on your ability to lend me money, I'm sure some people would be happy to bail you out! :D

#23     Oct 2, 2008
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Define "knows what they are doing"

#24     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Ahhh... irony.

You are more or less saying you are not a not an average joe, since the bailout is warranted.

You don't have the slightest clue to wtf the is happening then. If even half of what they are predicting is true, the $700B is just enough to line the pockets of the "important" people to weather out the storm of the nuclear winter in the US economy. By weather, I mean still have private jets, servants and booze, hookers and drugs.

This is nothing more than a major wealth grab. Turn a disaster into an opportunity.

Usually the frequency of such events is low enough the public doesn't take notice for long. Under Bush, these people have got to play this wildcard so many times it's hard to ignore.

This is how these scum work.

America is being held hostage by the banks. They gambled and stole so much, they don't have anything under the shells anymore. Now that they are screwed they are basically saying.

"Either give us all this money to fix our mistakes, or we'll just pack up our marbles, take our hundreds of millions and leave you hanging."

It's exactly the very same thing that happened with people who bought houses with little or money down, and now see a 25% drop in the value. This means they could go by the same house for 25% less, 25% less payment, and when the market improves, realize a profit when the market moves up, when everyone else will still be in the hole.

What's to keep those people from bailing? They don't have any skin in the game except for their credit, which will be good after 5 years again.

That's what the banks are saying... either give us all this equity back we lost on bad investments or we'll just walk away and America pick up the pieces.

If you are all so pissed, either by the bailout, or by the situation... what are you doing about it?

Are you calling your congress demanding they bring back the gallows for the crooks on Wall St?

Are you willing to assemble in protest?

Are you willing to drag these fucks out by their feet and show them real justice since the justice system won't?

Mind you, in "uncivilized" countries, this is what they do to corrupt local officials, and it works wonders. The YouTube videos of it is a sight to be seen. Unfortunately for those people, they don't have the means (transportation, resources, etc) to challenge their corrupt federal governments, but at least they have the will.

That's the difference... everyone is a fucking pussy here, too scared to actually take a stand, everyone justs looks to the next person to do it.

Baby steps... write your house reps and every other one for that matter and tell them their seat is gone if this passes, no question. Tell them you will make it your life's mission to get everyone the truth about how they voted for this porked up pile of shit that helps no one.

Also tell them, if they don't personally take any action to lean on investigations into all this shit for criminal prosecution, you will ensure their seat is gone.

The old bill was a scam. This one is a scam with a side of pork to dress it up.

Once again, it all starts and ends with the Fed... a PRIVATE entity that we pay with our income taxes in interest for the right to borrow the money they create with OUR countries name on it. Get rid of the Fed and that is a start to the solution. Yep, I said it, get rid of them. The Fed has only ever created inflation... money out of thin air, and slowly siphoned it off the people in power at our expense.

#25     Oct 2, 2008
  6. You have been misinformed. Try polling your the people coming in and out of your grocery store if you want easily understood reality.

The funny part is, most are against it in principle. I would be for it if it would fix everything up, but I've read it and evaluated the situation and it is a scam and land grab... all to cover the asses of not other the institutions, but the Fed and many members of government.

It's pure extortion, and I wouldn't be surprised if there is actual extortion going on with the dirt on the corrupt members of congress.

#26     Oct 2, 2008

7. with many of the house seats up for re-election, a simple phone call to your rep. is all that is needed.

These guys love power more than the money. anything for another term.

Th fact is there are only 4 banks that need this bailout to survive.

Liquidity is available, it's being withheld to force bail out. Chess game.

#27     Oct 2, 2008
  8. jprad

jprad

AP poll out this morning, 8 of 10 Americans oppose the bailout.

#28     Oct 2, 2008
  9. mokwit

mokwit

......................but Congress is set to pass it because it seems they represent lobbyists or someone other than the American people.

I mean, really, can't you just have a revolution, a few show trials, and then start afresh?

#29     Oct 2, 2008
  10. Traber

Traber

Yep. This is a great thread. Great posts.

#30     Oct 2, 2008