Bailout deal DEAD!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderpro, Sep 25, 2008.

1. It's fucking politicians sucking this into a campaign play.

What fucktards. I'm close to pulling my vote....like they give a shit, the bastards.

#31     Sep 25, 2008
  2. da-net

da-net

#32     Sep 25, 2008

3. Thanks for sharing that.

S&P are at the lows right now

#33     Sep 25, 2008
  4. kashirin

kashirin

what you believe is wrong

#34     Sep 25, 2008
  5. I can't stand the idea of bailing out the Wall Street thieves, but the problem is that we let China hold this country by its balls.

http://bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=anZHfo6tQi60&refer=home

China by the balls and OPEC has us at our throat. We are no position to bargain. This wealth transfer will have to go through or the consequences will be far worse if they start unloading T-Bonds and Dollars.

Vote ALL the bastards out in November!

#35     Sep 25, 2008
  6. That's a scary article even if they are embellishing :(

#36     Sep 25, 2008
  7. the general public doesnt want a bailout

the people in office are our servants, not the other way around.If the public doesnt want a Bailout, it wont happen.

unless you want to see a run on every Capital in the country, and absolute chaos.

#37     Sep 25, 2008
  8. kashirin

kashirin

the worst thing can happen that USA will be forced into balanced budget and balanced trade account

a lot of pain short term but it must happen
    and bailout not a solution

Dick Fuld must start his manufacturing general labor career

#38     Sep 25, 2008
  9. Is this "bailout" really a solution to this problem? I feel like it is an attempt to cover a gunshot wound to an artery with a band aid. Even if it does make things a bit better in the short term, I still think it's adding to an already huge house of cards. I'm young and I'm pretty sure I'll see a huge depression at some point in my life.

#39     Sep 25, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

Completely agree. You either pay the piper now, or later. And the longer we put it off, the more pain.

#40     Sep 25, 2008