Bahrain is next.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I am very well versed in the different Gulf accents for I was born and raised in Qatar. I watched an army commander who came out on Bahraini news spewing threats against the demonstrators. Though he tried to speak in a Bahraini accent, it was very clear that, under such fake accent, the army commander had an Eastern Saudi one.

There are far more than 10 deaths. There are hundreds of people missing.

When ambulances tried to enter the Pearl Roundabout to retrieve the dead and injured, they were prevented from doing so for eight hours. The ambulance attendees testified that there were refrigerated trucks parked next to the roundabout at the time. After the security forces left, there were no injured or dead civilians to retrieve.

#11     Feb 18, 2011
  2. The Saudi Shia constitute 40% of the total population and they are already boiling. In addition, the Western part of Saudi Arabia, which includes Mecca, Medina and Jeddah, is already fed up with the ruling family.

#12     Feb 18, 2011
  3. 40% is a lot for a sunni country. Iran can create real trouble for Saudis then. Is the 40% concentrated somewhere or is it spread out?

#13     Feb 18, 2011
  4. Mostly in the Eastern part of S.A.

#14     Feb 18, 2011
  5. Did you happen to know Wael? Another palestinian born and raised in Qatar just like yourself, he was also well versed in local accents and cultures. Qatar is a tiny place, I bet you guys are like brothers. LOL as if there ever was any doubt about your true identity sameeh ibn wael, as least you don't pretend to be a Mexican any more.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=768282&#post768282

#15     Feb 18, 2011
  6. LOL a_person (dddooo)! I already admitted that I am Wael.

#16     Feb 18, 2011
  7. Eight

Eight

Oh shit, Muslims are killing each other, what next??

#17     Feb 19, 2011
  8. and alihussain

#18     Feb 19, 2011
  9. and Kissanmakeup

#19     Feb 19, 2011
  10. And Alihussain? I leave that one to you. I have never believed a religious person, you, on the other hand, are one of the biggest frauds. You my friend take the icing.

#20     Feb 19, 2011