Baggerlords Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by baggerlord, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

I am still waiting for sabena to beat william's record. Lundy to predict next day move in advance, FPS to post some charts so, yes...I will wait for your announcement, best.

#71     Aug 16, 2003
  2. LOL. I didn't even read this thread regarding beggarlords blowout yet, until I got a PM about it if I didn't know this.

Now I'm getting why he's hanging around in the "Mental Ceilings" thread abusing me and other traders and being a general stinkboot...

Get a life, beggarlord, and stop gving others bad vibes just because you're in frustration mode. Particularly you shouldn't denegrate Jack Hershey, that's the peak of ignorance.

Instead, you should go and read his "index futures trading system and toolbox" thread - probably the most valuable on ET altogether. Might get you back on track.

All the Best,
    ~Scientist

#72     Aug 17, 2003
  3. Ah Hell, I can't tuck my tail run can I? That thread about cutting down on BS is encouraging to me, and it is silly for me to let a few bad apples ruin a great source of info for myself.

From now on, I am only posting in my journal, and if someone bugs me I will just put them on ignore. I'll post that in my journal too, so nobody is confused as to why I am not responding to them.

Scientist, until I see proof of what you, Hershey, or any other super trader claims, I am calling BS. As a super-smart person, I'm sure you can understand a little skepticism. If you do what you say you do, more power to you, but I don't believe you. Please don't be offended by this, it is just in my nature to doubt things that are highly unlikely without a little evidence.

I'm not going to post daily trades, or maybe any trades at all, rather I will post my ideas on trading, strategy, and a daily market outlook for the YM. I am starting to use more of a top-down approach, looking at the big trend and identifying what will likely be the nature of the coming day. I'm not going to get into specifics such as breakout/breakdown levels, etc...Just my feel for the day. I will be using this as a guidline to identify optimal trades, some of which I will post if I think it contributes something to discussion here. I am really trying to get away from posting for the sake of showing off, because that is what led to my big blowup. I may give a weekly recap of my trading, or perhaps key moments such as having to refund my account, or doubling it. I am trying to cut my trades way down, to only 1 or 2 a day, shooting for big profits without too much risk.

For Monday: I feel the YM is near a short term top, so a brief upmove followed by a minor reversal is quite possible. I also will be on the lookout for a breakout to the upside. I am more in favor of the reversal though.

You notice I am giving two probable moves. That is because I don't know the future, so am only trying to identify trading guidelines for the morning. I will look to the 5 min and 1 min chart for entries. I only trade mornings still, so I am only talking about AM action in my outlook.

#73     Aug 17, 2003
  4. Woah there buddy. You are way off on the +69 day. That had nothing to do with Hershey. Check out the links on my first page to see where those trades came from. I never did anything but lose money with Hershey(probably my fault, not smart enough). Alright, I get to ignore my first member!

#74     Aug 17, 2003
  5. I'm not sure why but my account is tradable, in a trade right now, if it pans out I may be back in business! Short YM at 9249, holding for a 40 pt drop or so.

#75     Aug 18, 2003
  6. OK Got out at 9339, too many reversal indicators (big fat hammer/doji thingy) on the 5 min. A few seconds after my exit it jumped to my entry pt. I just read Beyond Candlesticks by Nison, and I didn't read it a day too soon. That $50 puts me back over 1k, so I couldn't afford to let it go. Let the comeback begin!

Looking to go short again over 9350, if it gets there, and I get reversal signals.

#76     Aug 18, 2003
  7. Got short again at 9390, super high volume bar with small down move told me buying is done, nice reversal bars on the ES to confirm.

#77     Aug 18, 2003
  8. Glad you're back.

#78     Aug 18, 2003
  9. Stopped out at 9387, treating this as if it could turn into a pullback, so very aggressive on the stop. Will reenter if it breaks out to the downside. +7 after commish. Ca-Ching!

#79     Aug 18, 2003
  10. hey. what broker do you use? did you go short at 9350?

#80     Aug 18, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.