Baggerlords Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by baggerlord, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After a marathon 7 hours yesterday I am up to $725. Holy poker!!

#221     Nov 1, 2003
  2. Good job Bagger. When will we see you on TV???

You ought to take your game on the road to Topaz, Carson City, or Reno!

BTW I live about 3 hours South off of 395 and often go to Mammoth or June. Take it easy.

#222     Nov 1, 2003
  3. another one bites the dust....you are now a statistic..

#223     Nov 1, 2003
  4. OK put me in the "Was doing well, but found a better source of income" category. I didn't bust out, I was actually doing quite well. I just do so much better at poker it is a much better return on my money. Played an hour this morning, up to $960, will surely reach my goal tonight.

#224     Nov 1, 2003
  5. Hmmm...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20640&perpage=5&pagenumber=8

I think this thread has converted into a poker thread.

How come your not requesting this thread be closed since it no longer has anything to do with the markets?

I mean...there are other online forums where card players discuss their latest game and tactics.

Maybe the moderated can split this thread into two seperate parts...first part contains your Emini trades and leaves that part here in the Journal section...

The other part is about Poker which requires being moved wherever the moderator thinks is appropriate.

Then again...are you keeping this Trade Journal open because you plan on posting your daily poker game results?

or are you keeping this thread open because poker will make you a better trader and you plan on trading again after announcing here your have officially retired from trading?

NihabaAshi

#225     Nov 1, 2003
  6. Yeah you are right, I won't post any more. I was just responding to some comments is all.

BTW, up to 1250, so I'm going pro. Made $1150 in about 10 hours of play. :)

Later y'alls, I guess this is my last post.

EDIT: That link you posted is nice. Maybe you should link to the post where I came back with a little extra while you are at it.

#226     Nov 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.