Bad signs for Obama, people around him don't think he has cojones...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Oct 4, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Even when it means America loses.

Yeah, that's patriotic.

#21     Oct 5, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't see how King Hussein falling on his face necesarily means America looses.

In fact, IMO, the sooner he's out the better for America.

#22     Oct 5, 2009
  3. Uhhhh, who do you replace him with?

Let me guess...some white dude who loves Jesus and whistles Dixie...

#23     Oct 5, 2009
  4. jem

jem

logic and a plan - something we have been missing from liberals.

#24     Oct 5, 2009
  5. Logic and a plan is something we have been missing from conservatives, and liberals...

#25     Oct 5, 2009
  6. What is your answer oh enlightened one.

#26     Oct 5, 2009
  7. Look in your history books, before you were born we had an energy crisis in the 70's...

Exactly what did we do after that, over 30 years ago to prevent another oil shock?

#27     Oct 5, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Natural born citizen

Has experience managing a successful business

supports constitutional amendments for a simplified tax, congressional term limits, line item veto and a significant reduction in the size of congress

agrees with:
    "Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country." - Theodore Roosevelt

will protect our borders

will reduce our dependence on foreign oil

will balance the budget, regardless of the tough choices

will completely shut down useless bloated federal agencies such as the Departments of Energy and Education...

If he or she happens to be white and whistles Dixie that's OK, but it's hardly a requirement.

#28     Oct 5, 2009
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

We lost the 2016 Olympics.

I hope you aren't hinting at assassination.

#29     Oct 5, 2009
  10. There was a small attempt to search for alternatives. Central Banks cut interest rates which created stagflation and lengthened the embargo. The United Nations passed a resolution in which trade would be distributed more fairly.

Overall it provided evidence that third world countries that are vital resource providers do hold a substantial amount of power. Many in the general public including myself are hesitant about this unfortunate relationship we do have with the middle east. However Optional the market is quite similar to what it was before that crisis. Nothing significantly changed.

Obama has no chance of changing the system as it stands without a crisis. With a crisis his chances are still small because of the fact that nothing significantly changed after the crisis of 1973.

What you want can't be done.

#30     Oct 5, 2009