Bad news

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Aug 8, 2012.

1. jcl

jcl

I am not an Egyptian, you idiot, and would certainly approve if you keep Wahabis out of your country. Only problem is that your Bashar, with his criminal acts against the civil population, is actually inviting Wahabis and Alquaeda. If the only choice that your people have is chosing between being killed by the military or supporting Alquaeda and Wahabi rebels, even an idiot can see how this will turn out. In 8 weeks, your Bashar will also have fled your country and then you'll get the Wahabis. Good luck.

#21     Aug 9, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I'm not convinced it's the same as some of the manipulation that preceded the Iraq invasion. There seems to be much more of an international consensus on the goings on by all manner of journalists on the ground and political observers around the globe. That makes your case much tougher. And while I have no doubt that al-Qaeda thugs are sneaky and clever bastards, I'm not quite convinced that they could pull the wool over everyone's eyes in the manner you suggest. That's rather a hefty stretch.

#22     Aug 9, 2012
  3. Well!! They pulled it in Libya! The commander of the unit that "liberated" Tripoli from Muammar Gaddafi and helped storm his compound was a senior military leader in the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, a branch of Al Qaeda. That dude coordinated with NATO during their bombing campaign.

#23     Aug 9, 2012
  4. Know this, so far, the death toll in Syria after 17 months is 16000+. Out of which, 9000+ are from the Syrian army and Syrian officials.

Had Bashar wanted to do like his father did in Hamma, no wall would've been standing in Hums and Aleppo. The reason the Syrian army waited for two weeks on the outskirts of Aleppo is for them to give enough time for civilians to leave after the Chechnyans, Libyan, Tunisian, Afghani, Pakistani, Bengali and other fighters embedded themselves in their neighborhoods’ tight allies.

While the Syrian army waited for the residents of Aleppo to leave, the terrorist went to police stations and massacred all of the police personal in them.

Ask your media networks how come they never prodcasted this video about their qaeda guys on the ground.

In the video, it shows what these peace loving doves did to a police station. Count the bodies if you can.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WS9jqsLjj80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#24     Aug 9, 2012
  5. Snap! Syria Pic Faked, say Bloggers

From Central European News Ltd

caption: Newspaper bosses in Austria have been accused of faking a dramatic photograph of a family fleeing Syria's civil war-torn city Aleppo.

Newspaper bosses in Austria have been accused of faking a dramatic photograph of a family fleeing Syria's civil war-torn city Aleppo.

The snap - published in the country's biggest selling Die Kronen Zeitung newspaper - shows a father cradling a child with a woman in a hijab beside him as they hurry through what appears to be the bombed out ruins of the city.

It was being used to illustrate a story on people fleeing the city as government forces clash with rebels.

But sharp-eyed bloggers at the socials news website Reddit noticed that while the family image was genuine, the background had been photoshopped.

The original photo - which first appeared on the European Pressphoto Agency’s website on July 26 - shows an ordinary family walking along an undamaged street.

http://www.napa.org.uk/users/newspage.php?id=827

[​IMG]

#25     Aug 11, 2012
  6. The moment the Syrian war correspondents were freed from at Qaeda Terrorists at the hands of Syrian Special Forces.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4LmLZKVeqOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#26     Aug 16, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Sameeh why would the U.S. back Al Quaeda to overthrow Assad? Your story makes no sense.

#27     Aug 16, 2012
  8. My enemy's enemy is my friend, Max.

#28     Aug 16, 2012
  9. Bingo Spike. But like the US made a mistake in using the same killers in Afghanistan in the 70s and 80s, it will backfire on it again.

Syria is doing the whole world a favour by saving it from this Islamic cancer.

Do not be fooled that these killers appreciate the US's help, they are using the US to get to their Kelafah, afterward, they will kill anyone who is not them.

For the whole world to be saved, these demented and sadistic killers should be eliminated.

#29     Aug 16, 2012