Bad News For the Dems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. #41     Jun 10, 2009
  2. Tom B

Tom B

#42     Jun 10, 2009
  3. Because the links I provided completely invalidate your premise? Allow me to repeat one for you in my next post:

#43     Jun 10, 2009
  4. http://www.boston.com/news/nation/w...ows_navy_release_of_military_medical_records/

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records
    Show numerous commendations
    By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | June 7, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Senator John F. Kerry, ending at least two years of refusal, has waived privacy restrictions and authorized the release of his full military and medical records.

The records, which the Navy Personnel Command provided to the Globe, are mostly a duplication of what Kerry released during his 2004 campaign for president, including numerous commendations from commanding officers who later criticized Kerry's Vietnam service...

#44     Jun 10, 2009
  5. Tom B

Tom B

I stand corrected on the release his records. The pertinent fact is that he did so well after the election. Everything else I said was valid.

#45     Jun 10, 2009
  6. Your entire intellect is dedicated to being a smartass, complaining about fox news and calling conservatives idiots.

That is all you do.

You do the exact same thing every day.

You have been doing the exact same thing for years.

I swear to god if someone looked at your post history there would be at least a thousand posts of you bitching about fox news.

You are dull as hell.

#46     Jun 10, 2009
  7. Perhaps, but I'm not the one who missed the point entirely. Again.

#47     Jun 10, 2009
  8. Had he done so before the election, he would have embarrassed those vocal critics who had earlier commended him on his service record. Funny, that.

...The records, which the Navy Personnel Command provided to the Globe, are mostly a duplication of what Kerry released during his 2004 campaign for president, including numerous commendations from commanding officers who later criticized Kerry's Vietnam service...

#48     Jun 10, 2009
  9. If you ever take the time to check, you will note that my vociferous dissent only dates back to the time of the Stormfront blitzkrieg invasion of ET.

#49     Jun 10, 2009
  10. Hey Thundermutt, how about that Dan Rather?

#50     Jun 10, 2009