Bad News For the Dems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Thunderdog don't you think it is blantantly obvious that you completely ignored the spending facts? The spending facts in that article are widely known among liberals and conservatives.

Shouldn't you be proud of the spending done by Obama?

You speak volumes of deceit when you ignore the spending.

#31     Jun 9, 2009
  2. Jesus.

Fox news is conservative. MSNBC is liberal.

Get the hell over it already.

#32     Jun 9, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

That was close man, I was sending the guys out, I hope I can call them back before it's too late :D

ThunderPussy is just here to keep us all off balance, off our game, dizzy from trying to deal with his insanity.. he gets a kick out of it, why else would he keep it up? I know a guy like him, lives on some gimp money from the government and lives in a trailer with no heat or hot water... talks about how needy he is all the time until he can find a sucker that gives him advice on how to work his way out of poverty at which point he has a great time and a merry chase of a conversation...

#33     Jun 9, 2009
  4. #34     Jun 9, 2009
  5. reg

reg

Great method of argument there, doggy. Call somebody who disagrees with you "obtuse" or an "asshole", or both. I read through AAA's posts on this thread and I still can't find any instance where he resorted to name-calling when arguing with you.
    Pretty revealing, isn't it?

#35     Jun 10, 2009
  6. AAA is not a multi-tasker, and he's too busy revising history to attend to any personal observations or remarks.

#36     Jun 10, 2009
  7. #37     Jun 10, 2009
  8. Not surprisingly, you missed the point entirely. Again.

#38     Jun 10, 2009
  9. Once again, you don't even know what the issue was. Click on the magic link below and have someone read it to you:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Swift_Boat_Veterans_for_Truth

The trick is to pay attention and to try and comprehend the content. Good luck with that.

#39     Jun 10, 2009
  10. Tom B

Tom B

You are a real Kool-Aid drinker. Do you ever reference a source that does not have a liberal political agenda? Are you always this intellectually dishonest? Do you have any common sense? The 2004 election is over. An election that you were not even qualified to cast a vote in. You need to move on old man.

BTW, John Kerry has still not released his full military records, even though he promised to do so on many occasions.

Once again, you have changed the subject of a thread because you cannot discuss the facts. How pathetic.

#40     Jun 10, 2009