Bad News For the Dems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Tom B

Tom B

You are incorrect.

#21     Jun 9, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Huh, not sure what you are referring to there... nobody that knows me thinks I'm a fruitcake either but hey, it's an internet forum, you can think what you want I suppose...

#22     Jun 9, 2009
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Same reason that BO never released a birth certificate.. .hee hee, it's over for him, states are passing laws that he can't get on the ballot without doing that... he'll step aside for personal reasons or something...

#23     Jun 9, 2009
  4. The Pendulum Swings in both ways in all things. Only the young and the zealots are upset by that natural order.

#24     Jun 9, 2009
  5. It was not in reference to you, sorry about that. I quoted the wrong post. It was a reference to Thundermutt.

#25     Jun 9, 2009
  6. Evidently, you don't even know what the real "swiftboating" issue was about. Ask an adult.

In any event, your "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" have since been exposed for the lying sleaze that they are and the propaganda smear campaign that they perpetrated:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Swift_Boat_Veterans_for_Truth

#26     Jun 9, 2009
  7. The "swiftboating" issue perpetrated by the Right was a filthy smudge in US political history. I'm not even going to bother correcting you since you are evidently set on revising that history. You are either being obtuse or an asshole. Possibly both. Either way, you have worked your way beneath my contempt.

#27     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Lets pretend the Kerry supporters didn't forge documents about Bush and then reported on them in the news as if they were actually real. Did you ever hear of Dan Rather? The fact is in 2004 your boy Kerry got his ass kicked because he was a fraud. Get over it.

#28     Jun 9, 2009
  9. You have no idea what you are talking about. But then, why should today be any different?

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Swift_Boat_Veterans_for_Truth

#29     Jun 9, 2009
  10. Tom B

Tom B

Once again, I am right, you are wrong and unable to answer the question. Why are you acting so immature old one?

#30     Jun 9, 2009