Bad News For Seneca

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 18, 2009.

1. Republican Party Leader according to Republicans

John McCain 18%
    Michael Steele 14%
    Sarah Palin 10%
    Mitt Romney 8%
    Rush Limbaugh 6%

Republican Party Leader according to all voters including dems and unaffiliated

Michael Steele 15%
    John McCain 11%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._37_of_gop_voters_now_say_party_is_leaderless

Do you still claim Limbaugh is the leader of the Republican Party? I shot holes through your argument yesterday and you failed to respond because you know you were toast. Now we have this data which absolutely, positively sinks your weak argument.

2. I like data; so even though I think Rush is acting and speaking as the leader and that the leaders of the "listening tour" kowtowed to him and 'Steele withered at his spoken word, I don't argue with data.

So, I now agree he is not the leader.

Nice find btw; I googled the same thing but came up dry for some reason. Need to work on my search skills.

Seneca

3. I wasn't even looking for it, I just went to Rasmussen it happened to be there.

4. I'd say it was bad news for the Republican party if McCain and Steele are perceived to be its leaders.

5. I agree and IMO even worse if Rush is perceived as the leader which I think explains why Rahm says that he is.

Seneca

6. Here is a hole in the poll.

Republicans think.......

Right now, there aren't enough of u to win an election.

If everybody else thinks that Rush is ur boy, then ur stuck.

Edit: Reread the post.

Nxt hole: Sample size, demographics, etc.

If McCain is the leader, where the heck is he????

7. LOL!!
    :D:D:D
    Good one

8. There is no hole in the poll.

"Republican Party Leader according to all voters including dems and unaffiliated

Michael Steele 15%
    John McCain 11%"

9. TGregg

TGregg

It's been downhill ever since the GOP decided it was worthwhile to trade in some principles for power. Downhill for the party, downhill for the country and downhill for the planet. :p

10. LOL

The GOP, saviours of EARTH(echo).

Whoda thunk?

I guess 54% of the electorate got that one wrong, huh?

:D

#10     May 18, 2009