Bad News Dems - Hillary May Have Health Problems

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 15, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Although it has been noted recently that she has a virus this sounds like it has the potential to be more serious than just a virus.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who skipped an overseas trip this past week because of a stomach virus, sustained a concussion after fainting, the State Department said Saturday.

The 65-year-old Clinton, who's expected to leave her job soon, was recovering at home after the incident last week and is being monitored by doctors, according to a statement by aide Philippe Reines.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-12-15-12-28-49

2. I know Bill had a virus, not sure the name of it but it gives you a 7 inch hard drive with NO memory. Hillary probably has a different virus.

3. What that story omitted was that she will now SKIP testifying about the Benghazi cover up.

Coincidental?? I think not.

The coverup continues.

4. wildchild

wildchild

Exactly. I love how this happens a few days before she was supposed to testify.

First they released the Patreaus dirt a few days before he was supposed to testify, now Hillary has all these health problems a few days before she is supposed to testify.

If you are in the Obama regime and about to testify on this, you better watch out because sometime bad is about to happen to you.

5. pspr

pspr

Good point but I hope she really is sick.....I mean I hope she......:confused:

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

How can the Sect. of State avoid congressional testimony regarding the terrorist killing of an Ambassador?

It doesn't seem possible. Why don't they just subpoena her?

7. Head injury gives medical plausibility (from lame stream media) for failure to recollect even if subpoenaed.

convenient eh?

8. Another seal team 6 guy died recently.

9. pspr

pspr

Clinton, 65, had been slated to testify Thursday about the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi. A spokeswoman for Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry (D-Mass.) told The Hill Clinton will instead send two deputies to testify in her place.

10. jem

jem

Lets stop beating around the bush and subpeona the president. He said McCain should take him on and not Rice.

I would take him up on it.

#10     Dec 15, 2012