Bad Home Sales Numbers

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Apr 24, 2007.

1. The only way to stop the pure right out theft of monies from people that deal in reality is to have helicopter Ben thrown from the chopper right behind the money bags he is dropping..also add in the PPT and consorts at the same time for the drop from above!

#41     Apr 24, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Patience Grasshopper Patience !!!

It takes time to turn around a ship but this is the end of the road.

Mark my words. :cool:

#42     Apr 24, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

no use fighting it anymore, the bad news is good news and good news is great news. Dow is only going up. Dont pay any attention to the economic #'s. Whatever they are it doesnt matter, GDP comes in at 1%, market rallied because now the fed may cut rates, GDP comes in at 4%, market rallies because of no recession fears. Its a no win situation for the bears. If the market does rally for the next couple of years I would think the next bear market would be one that would keep many investors out for years. Wouldnt be surprised to see the DOW top 18,000-20,000 over the next 3 years and than go into a complete bear market taking away 25% of its gains in only 18 months. This bull market cannot last forever.

#43     Apr 24, 2007
  4. "It takes time to turn around a ship but this is the end of the road."

Ok, then your argument is mainly cocktail party chatter/speculation and of little use unless you are an investor.

#44     Apr 24, 2007
  5. home sales who cares!!! stocks will still go up and rates will stay glued right here. the economy is strong. next month they will be revised anyway.:eek:

#45     Apr 24, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

LOL

This is precisely the signs that confirm euphoria.

Et can be soooo useful at times. :)

#46     Apr 24, 2007
  7. So you've been selling it then Joab? Or not yet?

#47     Apr 24, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

I'm writing time baby, writing time !!!

<sings> Time is on my side, yes it is, time is on my side, yes it is.

#48     Apr 24, 2007
  9. Great, so all this bearish talk is just talk about what might happen at some point in the future, maybe?

#49     Apr 24, 2007
  10. Well, when it happens, you can tell us you told us so back in April.

#50     Apr 24, 2007