backer

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trading_time, Aug 12, 2011.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

if this guy loses money for this backer without any protection and formality. he will get sued and lose. and then he might get sanctioned by the SEC because there are limitations on marketing which this guy is violating.

#21     Oct 13, 2011
  2. o my , too funny ,,, cant grasp the reasoning,,, 5000 , over 3 years, to 2500,,,\

Thats a - 69 dollar loss for every month,, minus living expenses,,
    welcome to the hole,,, who would want to cover you ?

I am not going to lie,, i have had a sad down time of a similar sort years back,
    but i had made several thousands a week with minimal draw downs for years, and did at least have a sob story to explain my downfall, even then no one stepped up, so good luck, but i will mention i am glad,, got back on my feet on my own after a short depression , and couldn't be happier with my new aspect on everything!

moral is, fight for yourself, grow the f up , get your sh-t together, and grow to where you feel your should be,,, YOURSELF!

I have honestly had friends and family at the highlights of my careers want to give me money to invest for them,, and i told each and everyone of them
    " if anyone ever asks for , and/or takes money you offer for investing,, that is only because they are not at the time in their life's to invest profitably, so just do not either way"

#22     Oct 13, 2011
  3. I really dont understand that last statement there? Are you saying the only people that trade for others are traders that are unsuccessful at trading? If so i strongly disagree with that statement, for the obvious. There are obviously bad apples, but very successful ones as well.

#23     Oct 13, 2011
  4. Fair question, i absolutely agree in the aspect that any true entrepreneur can never have enough capital!
    however in the field of trading, the matter of five or ten grand should not make the difference of survival, and of difference in profitable return.
    and related but not directly, i think anyone can agree they would prefer not putting finance from someone they emotionally care for verses just a shadow investor,, we all know this is a game better faced away from emotions.

#24     Oct 13, 2011
  5. You all sound like a bunch of negative idiots with opinions and no facts..

#25     Oct 14, 2011
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Okay. Do what you want. You probably understand securities law better than all of us.

#26     Oct 14, 2011