Backed Trading Offer

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ntrader123, Jul 8, 2017.

1. dumpdapump

dumpdapump

Ah I see, so you have exhausted all other opportunities and now graciously want to support other profitable traders as an anonymous being because they can surely not support themselves. Interesting.

Simple answer to your last question. To at least do my little part to keep this site free from snake oil salesmen, liars, bullshitters, morons, and the like.

#11     Jul 9, 2017
    Piptaker likes this.
  2. So ntrader123, now you have made this offer so openly and public, I'd like to do a few things openly and public also and let us all see if you are a hoax or just someone who wants me to give you a lesson or 2 in futures trading. If I can't, then I will repay any losses at an agreed Amount ($20k is fair I think.)
    I have been trading primarily Bond futures for nearly 20 years. I have been out of the market for 8 months for health reasons that I have overcome. I'm looking for a cash injection to get rolling. I will publicly and openly list my trades daily and show anyone who can be bothered watching that it's just not that hard.
    I will turn $20k into $50k no problem. I will also guarantee the $20k to shield you from any possible loss. Let's trade.

#12     Jul 10, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  3. dumpdapump

dumpdapump

You sound like the typical guy here who has a hard time to cough up even 1000 bucks to open an account.

#13     Jul 10, 2017
    fordewind likes this.
  4. exactly what i thought. you are an absolute hoax and now you have just shown it for all to see. What better offer are you looking for than the one i just offered?? Why do you waste your time and everyone else's here?

#14     Jul 10, 2017
  5. dumpdapump

dumpdapump

Pssst. Don't waste the oxygen in the air pls.

#15     Jul 10, 2017
  6. Still looking for people?

#16     Nov 18, 2017