back to the moon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Dec 4, 2003.

1. no, actually, i don't know it all. the key is i ADMIT THAT I DON'T KNOW. religious people can't do this.

ARogueTrader/OPTIONAL777's explanation of the universe is something an osama bin laden type human (jesus christ) started preaching back in like cave man days.

#11     Dec 4, 2003

2. Provide a quote from ARogueTrader that explains my theory on how the universe started.

You can't, because I haven't posted anything of the sort.

You make far too many assumptions.

#12     Dec 4, 2003
  3. no thanks. i'd rather not wade through your nonsense.

#13     Dec 4, 2003
  4. So you make claims you cannot support. How "scientific."

#14     Dec 4, 2003
  5. Gordo get's like this from time to time...you see he still breast feeds from mom and every couple of weeks she has to take a break due to nipple cracking so he gets a little irritable when he has to drink soy....Gordo...Tell your mom she needs to use lanolin in between your feedings:D

#15     Dec 4, 2003

6. hmmmm.... that'd xplain the request for allowance increase.:D Baby needs a babybottle wahh wahh.:D All this time I thought he wanted memory expansion sticks to manage all them aliases & passwords.:cool:

#16     Dec 4, 2003
  7. #17     Dec 4, 2003
  8. I LIKE THE MOON. THE MOON IS KOOL. LET'S SHOOT THE MOON. MOON RIVER! MOON OVER PARAGUAY? THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON. ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN ONE GIANT LEAP FOR MANKIND..

#18     Dec 4, 2003
  9. wow, gordy, you don't care how much it costs...clearly you are in the wrong business..you should work in govt instead of the private sector...things mesh more easily with that line of thought in govt...

i hate religion and i think the space program is BULLSHIT. as i said before, "fuck the space shuttle!"

PO,

#19     Dec 4, 2003
  10. well, that's sad, bung. :(

#20     Dec 4, 2003