Back testing

Discussion in 'App Development' started by cooltraderabhi, Dec 4, 2012.

1. The feedback loop strikes again. Tests give baselines. Performance qualifies for dealing with consequences. Case closed.

This also eliminate lobbyists You get paid....you get slayed.

I kinda like these no additional cost solutions and the cheaper better way to operate.

Legislation>>>>regulation>>>>enforcement.

Should I write up the Wall Street fiasco correction mechanism or just take their money away? I'm going the take away route and not letting them play cach up aginst me. My little ant "Howard" already has watched it. And I have the paper to prove it.

For corps we can also add influential people making phone calls to boards and getting CEO's canned. See Well Point going down the drain. Page 29 of Bloomberg a few issues back.

I had a conference call (at thir request...lol) with four Dept heads (in their newest acquisition) a few weeks before the ax dropped. IT is their problem.

#11     Dec 10, 2012
  2. very very perceptive.

The problem is I have to go to where they are and bring them forward.

Making the first step small enough to begin makes it almost unnoticeable.

Look how I had to handle marketsurfer. Is there any reward for my effort? He only gets help from Timmay types to be intro'd to screwed up producers. Even I turned down Englewood Cliffs turkeys.

I don't think MS could operate an ATS. Look at trader666 screwing up.....lol Look at trader28 not correcting his MACD signal to the correct signal.....lol

You are so clue'ed in on the waste of minds and money.

Trading is so much easier than reading or writing or driving a car.

I guess at those times of learning, the learner was able to do drills.

I thought I could penetrate Mr Nate with "wash" trades and he could pick up 18 itmes in no time flat. enter>>>> exit>>>> scribble>>>>> erase. with the sleeper of pain......

Can't everyone learn to scribble until a turn has occurred?

This guy is packing a suitcase.....figuratively.... I always like dropping my ditty kit into the suitcase equivalent.. It has BONE inscribed... I hate to admit it but once I dated a layout typist who worked at Bone. She was really strong on the integrity but she would tell me who she ws prepping red herrings for....lol...

#12     Dec 10, 2012