Back in it

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kastro_316, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Hey Everyone

Ok, I have been working part time because of college, and have made 9k (Not much, but its hard when u have 5 classes a sem.)....And my plans are the following...

Open my account up with IB for the intention of making the 3 trades a week deal since i dont have 25k...

I have a good trading plan from one of the traders on this board who has been working with me for a while now...Its simple, but has worked well on IB demo

Im concentrating on just 4 stocks (Just because im a ROOKIE, and i know these stocks pretty good)

I have played the DEMO for almost a year now, so i have become familuar with it and the functions.

What do you think? Anything else i need to cover before i start and get my feet wet?

Thanx...

2. Start small, no more than 100 shares per trade until you are certain your emotional discipline is in check.

Good luck.

3. Perfect! As long as you start small, you don't need to know anything else, you will be able to learn in real-time!

4. You da man. You might also want to start a journal here. My trading has improved since I did.

5. Wow...thanx alot for the info guys

Starting a journal sounds real good. Thank you

6. VOLUME

VOLUME

Remember, it's a marathon...not a sprint. Take it slow, the market isn't going anywhere.

Best of luck.

Volume